NEurope

What happened to your other bike?

Seconded, what happened to chopper hicks?

What happened to your other bike?

His pedal fell off and I couldn't be bothered to get it fixed since it's not really a safe bike to ride on the roads. It was more an experiment to see if I'd actually use a bike and not get bored/freaked out.

Chopper Hicks is living in my sister's room now. For lazy summer Sundays. :heh:

I'm not sure what to call this one. I'm thinking 'Don Sunday'. He'll be Chopper Hick's older brother.

Chopper Hicks is still mine and I will never get rid of him. I think it was slightly cruel putting him up against the London rush hour. That and the whole getting hit by a car episode was just pushing him a bit too much.

And one of these!

MINT-7177-3PAK.jpg

(the green 1-up one :D nice sweets too!)

!!!

Was that in a London shop then...? No chance of getting it online? Wait, I see a watermark! *investigates*

No not at all. It tastes like a strong ale with a fruity (banana) after taste. It's about 5.2% or something so after a few you can get rather merry.

Further info:

http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/wellsandyoungs/beers/ales/wells-banana-bread-beer

It's a good ale indeed although it's not one of my favourite. Nevertheless, it's certainly a popular one, I recall seeing it in a cafe in Paris when I was living there! Give Theakstons Old Peculier a try, it's most certainly the finest of all ales!

Othewise go for:

Black Sheep

Goliath (purely because it comes in a huuuuge bottle)

Anything with 'Bath Ales' on it

You won't be disappointed.

!!!

Was that in a London shop then...? No chance of getting it online? Wait, I see a watermark! *investigates*

Also...the image source kinda gives it away :p

Othewise go for:

Black Sheep

Which one do you refer to? The normal "Black Sheep" bitter or "Black Sheep Ale"?

I assume you mean the normal one, but at work we've been selling the ale for awhile and some people have commented on it tasting funny, just before I pimpsmack them for not reading the label [so to speak]

Also...the image source kinda gives it away :p

*looks down at feet*

...could of been... magic... or something.

*shame*

Goliath (purely because it comes in a huuuuge bottle)

You won't be disappointed.

Nom nom nom, Love Goliath, but recently, found "Abbot's Reserve" My god, it's bloody lovely, and at a nice 6.5% is rather merry making, I love it, I know you can get ti from Morry's not sure bout anywhere else. I had Black sheep from a cask not long back, I wasn't a big fan of it, it was nice but didn't really tickle any tastebuds.

Just got back from shopping:

seasickstevecover.jpg

7.00, was in HMV's 2 for £10..didn't know what else to get though so jsut got that, listening to it now, loving it.

CaptainMorgan2.jpg

Bottle of, 12.50 or near that.

x3 bottles of Coke zero 3 for £3

a 72 CD/DVD holder, think that will be enough for when I go to Sydney, wioll hold most of the good stuff.

Edited by arnold

*looks down at feet*

...could have been... magic... or something.

*shame*

IT'S NOT HARD!!! Waits for out of context quote.

IT'S NOT HARD!!! Waits for out of context quote.

That's what sh... you know what actually I cba, have a random cat image instead. :heh:

6a00c2252019508fdb00ccff8e82654064-500pi

Had the following all waiting for me when I got back from South Africa;

sls6tx.jpg

Bangai-O%20Spirits%20ds.JPG

pride_prejudice_zombies1w11.jpg

and also today bought;

6068009m.jpg

£9 at asda for steelbox edition.

charge-plug-freestyler-2009-road-bike.jpg

£468. I got 10% off.

No more Transport for fucking London. Thank God.

What a beauty.

They from the VGCats site thing? I've always been temptedings to get the Boo one. As well as the Get A Life and Grow Up ones. The ones on that site look awesome compared the similar ones I've seen in Gamestation, which have the actual images of the 'shrooms, instead of the pr0 cartoony 'shrooms.

Worth the import cost? I think probably. But it seems I own so many t-shirts it's unreal.

Well my order was about $50. I'm hoping they'll do the good old DealExtreme trick of marking it as a gift but American firms don't seem as willing to do that as our shady far-eastern cousins. I'll let you know if I get stung by customs and by how much.

Bought today:

41RMA4SncEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And also my order for the Stargate Atlantis complete boxset was cancelled, not exactly a suprise. Not happy though that they just cancelled it and didnt even send an email informing people of that.

Samsung N110

[ATTACH]2886[/ATTACH]

So shiny you can see the ceiling. Love it.

[ATTACH]2887[/ATTACH]

£329.