NEurope

august09kuro.jpg

Whee, black Wiimote and Nunchuk :D Wiimote even comes with plain black condom!

Also, want that Dingoo ^ Looks hot. How much, where?

Edited by Android18a

£35 on yesasia. Nunchuck was £20 I think. Free shipping.

august09kuros.jpg

Reposting for new page lolz. Would take photo of wiimote but its currently downstairs and covered in fingerprints :-p

Edited by Android18a

032903rogerrabbit.jpg

Saw it a week or two ago for £3 and I held off buying it to be frugal, but since then really wanted to see it but couldn't find it but Tescos finally had it back in stock.

181390.jpg + bedding.

£4.

Another attempt at a mispriced Stargate complete boxset, this time Atlantis:

51cqX-rrRfL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Its priced at £17.93 but also shown as a preorder so we'll see what happens this time

Ooh where from?

HBK2007DVD.jpg

B00009AV91.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1057158821_.jpg

51jU920YTFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

All for £28

As much as I love Shawn Michaels, I can't believe they have that much "significant" material to spread it out over 3 DVD's. I'd wager you'll see alot of stuff being repeated. Plus I'm very disappointed in Shawn for getting involved with Triple H, since he's a mighty prick.

Plus I'm very disappointed in Shawn for getting involved with Triple H, since he's a mighty prick.

Isnt it all scrpted anyway?

Isnt it all scrpted anyway?

Scripted and utter trash. Quite an achievement.

As much as I love Shawn Michaels, I can't believe they have that much "significant" material to spread it out over 3 DVD's. I'd wager you'll see alot of stuff being repeated. Plus I'm very disappointed in Shawn for getting involved with Triple H, since he's a mighty prick.

Well, what you have to consider here is that the Heartbreak and Triumph DVD is a documentary DVD with a few of HBK's matches at the end, a lot like Bret "Hitman" Hart's DVD which came out a few years ago.

The D-X DVD is the first occurance of the faction showing the earlier stuff, including the "Joke" European Title match between HBK and Triple H.

And "From the Vault" showcases many classic HBK matches including the 60+ minute Iron Man Match between HBK and Bret, his Classic No Holds Barred with Diesel and his return match vs Triple H.

And plus he has been actively wrestling since the 80's, so there is bound to be a tonne of material for HBK out there.

Ooh where from?

The Hut, Zavvi, Asda, Tescos, SendIt websites but its been put back to normal price now. Im still waiting to find out if they'll dispatch it but I doubt it.

Anyway, bought today:

51ACZml34gL._SL500_AA240_.jpg51PgfJ%2Bf%2BOL._SL500_AA240_.jpg510WDyuYb9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

The Pokémon theme decks I ordered and the booster box the missus ordered [we went halves] arrived today. A great time was spent by the missus and I opening our half of the boosters and enjoying the results. We were saddened by the fact neither of us got an Exploud, which she wanted for her first deck. Then we did some pr0 trading so I could get the Metagross I decided to base my deck on. Here are the rares/holo's I got. A fair few more than once, both good and bad in some cases.

SV001.jpg

SV002.jpg

SV003.jpg

If ye want to know what any of them say, lemme know.

Man thats awesome. I'ma need me a Rhyperior. I got 4 packs and got rev holo and holo Electivire.

Just out of interest how much are certain individual cards worth these days from the new set? I remember back in the day when Charizard, Venusaur etc would sell for loads. :heh:

Level X's are the only ones worth more than a few quid, and they range between £15-£30 ish.

(Like that Rayquaza with the silver border....mmmm pretty)

Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Awesome!

I know you didn't ask, but here you go.

LegendaryBirds.jpg

The cartoony Articuno is part of a cartoony trio which seems to be a "mega rare" amongst its friends.

LegendaryBirds2.jpg

Those 'cartoony' Uno,Dos,Tres look absolutely lovely. :)

SNV30889.jpg

That's pretty impressive man. It must feel Damn good walking into that thinking you made it all.

I know you didn't ask, but here you go.

LegendaryBirds.jpg

The cartoony Articuno is part of a cartoony trio which seems to be a "mega rare" amongst its friends.

LegendaryBirds2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have the original Promo versions of those cartoony ones. With the original normal art. Same attacks/stats though.