NEurope

Nice. Anyone know where to get one and how much? Presumably Bluestar does.

Nice. Anyone know where to get one and how much? Presumably Bluestar does.

Seems like they sell them here. At $100, I think I'll pass.

Went to the Pokémon TCG League in Leicester today and partook in a booster draft tournament thingy, I won and lost half my rounds, giving me a not bad pr0 place of 5th. Paid £20 to enter, got 6 booster packs, deck protectors and a prerelease Milotic [Which I wasn't allowed to use in this deck] I had to make a 40 card deck using only cards from those 6 boosters and any energy cards I needed. Then at the end we got given another 2 booster packs. Not a bad deal. Pictures going in the Purchase topic sometime soon.

And here they be.

The Garchomp thing on the left is the back of the deck protectors I got, there's 59 more off screen.

Cards3002.jpg

A slightly different angle if you want to read some of the others:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/eevilmurray/cards/Cards3001.jpg

Wow, there's a league in Leicester??

I stopped playing TGC a couple of years ago when the EX cards were still pretty new because I could never find anywhere to play... where is this Leicester league? And at 26, am I too old to start playing again? :-p

And at 26, am I too old to start playing again? :-p

You're never too old to play Pokemons! :) I'm 24 and tbh all this recent talk of Pokemon TGC has made me want to start playing again even though I have next to no cards now :( I mean damn... I used to have ALL of the original shiny's once upon a time, they were so awesome, but I shamefully sold them for mega profit... bah nvm... I could seriously see myself getting back into the game though as it is pretty awesome.

Wow, there's a league in Leicester??

I stopped playing TGC a couple of years ago when the EX cards were still pretty new because I could never find anywhere to play... where is this Leicester league? And at 26, am I too old to start playing again? :-p

It's here bitch :blank:

http://www.phoenix-games.co.uk/

I'm 23 and gaming nicely. There were some parents playing the game.

You're never too old to play Pokemons! :) I'm 24 and tbh all this recent talk of Pokemon TGC has made me want to start playing again even though I have next to no cards now :( I mean damn... I used to have ALL of the original shiny's once upon a time, they were so awesome, but I shamefully sold them for mega profit... bah nvm... I could seriously see myself getting back into the game though as it is pretty awesome.

Sadly it seems our old collections don't mean much now. I even enquired about theme decks from the previous set and he made a point about how it's a year old :( I'm going to get them anyway, as they both seem semi-decent, having a Gyarados in one and Tyranitar in another.

Hopefully the shop down town has Supreme Victors blisters in. Hopefully. I saw GAME had them now.

Hopefully the shop down town has Supreme Victors blisters in. Hopefully. I saw GAME had them now.

I pre-ordered these off ebay. Apparently the decks aren't out until the 19th. I wouldn't mind finding some new boosters, but it's hard to find any at a decent price.

PLUS.

metroid-prime-trilogy-box-arts-collectors-edition-wii.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Just ordered these in preperation for my move up to 14mm :D

surgical_steel_flesh_tubes_fub.jpg

elp_022.jpg

bodyjewelleryshop_body_jewellery_piercing_acrylic_flesh_plugs_tunnels_claws_darkside_spiral_dss.jpg

Just ordered these in preperation for my move up to 14mm :D

Is 14mm the last stretching the ear can go?

Brought new clothes and Wii Sports on Saturday.

Buying clothes is getting harder for me because so many very bight clothes, peals ball, inside flowers design in t-shirts and over the top designs on front and back of t-shirts. :sad:

Edited by Dante

Moloko_-_Statues-Front-wwwFreeCover.jpg

£7.90

I'm stunned. As documented in Music Thread, I heard Forever More, and it slowly grew, the desire to have the album, overnight, and all day today, until It was too much. I love it.

Is 14mm the last stretching the ear can go?

Nooo :)

You're only constrained by the stretchiness of your ear. My ears are small, but I might manage 20mm. I know someone with 40mm, and you can certainly go higher!

Nooo :)

You're only constrained by the stretchiness of your ear. My ears are small, but I might manage 20mm. I know someone with 40mm, and you can certainly go higher!

Okay Letty.