NEurope

I know, but it's a joke being naive. And yeah, Forbidden Planet rapes you as you enter.

survivalkitbook.jpg

£10 off ebay. Not bad, RRP £30 and was listed as £12 and I made the £10 offer and it passed. Huzzah!

I'd like the DVD version but thats £700 so...no.

£10 off ebay. Not bad, RRP £30 and was listed as £12 and I made the £10 offer and it passed. Huzzah!

Crazy coincidence that I have that on my desktop. We got told about it in a lesson at Uni, then being at a computer my first action was to check it out. Then it went on my pen drive.

I bought:

20090323100037640.jpg

A quote from a review on Japanator.

The book, a mix of personal history, analyzing diet methods, and implementing his own, provides for a very reassuring method of dieting. Okada, you can sense, is just like the rest of us -- he's called the "Otaku King" over in Japan, so I would hope that he'd fit in with the rest of us here at Japanator.

At the start of the story, Okada weighed in at 260 pounds. He had to wear 5L (4XL in the US, I believe), and had no choice but to buy first-class travel wherever he went, because he was too large to fit in a normal seat. By the next year? He weighed 150 pounds, wore medium-sized clothing, and turned 49. That's right, even though he's middle aged, he was able to lose all that weight and really transform himself.

This interests me. Pretty damn crazy and I really want to read it to see how he did it. Forgot to add the part that he's the/one of the founders of Gainax, which is awesome because that's one of my favourite studios.

Does anyone else feel theyre trying to make too many pokemon now?

Theres way too may, and they seem less imaginative.

Crazy coincidence that I have that on my desktop. We got told about it in a lesson at Uni, then being at a computer my first action was to check it out. Then it went on my pen drive.

You have a book on a pen drive?

I've thought they were making too many Pokemon with the arrival of that electric Rat.

Does anyone else feel theyre trying to make too many pokemon now?

Theres way too may, and they seem less imaginative.

I felt that at first, but when you really get stuck in, there's loads of stunning new ones that feel so essential.

But yeah, there are about 30 new ones which just reek of crap.

You have a book on a pen drive?

The DVD chapters. Also the book is on PDF.

I felt that at first, but when you really get stuck in, there's loads of stunning new ones that feel so essential.

But yeah, there are about 30 new ones which just reek of crap.

To me it feels like theyre meeting quotas.

"We need 100 new pokemon by next month"

There are a few i like, but some seem rushed and poorly thought out.

drifblim.png?w=223

That one is so lovely though!

It only appears on a Friday, outside the Windworks. I love the randomness of Friday.

EDIT: Correction, the one it evolves from Drifloon, appears, not Drifblim.

Edited by chairdriver

Driloon/Drifblim is one of the few that I actually genuinely would rank among the best Pokemon, design/execution wise.

It's shitfaces like Stunky/Skuntank and the LAZY LAZY legendaries (14 in the 14th generation...fuck me!) that are bringing it down. No one except n00bs creams themselves over legendaries.

I'm not a national no, I've got a working Visa for 12 months, it didn't say anything about having a 2 way flight, all it did ask was something along the lines "Do you have funds to help you while in Australia (2,000+)?" It did include flight/rent etc. Nobody has told me otherwise anyway.

Ahhh yeah that could be it, i knew you had to have a wat back. I plan one day to transfer to the OZ defence force, do my 3 or 4 years get my passport and then just live there. Never even been though lol.

Ahhh yeah that could be it, i knew you had to have a wat back. I plan one day to transfer to the OZ defence force, do my 3 or 4 years get my passport and then just live there. Never even been though lol.

It's bloody brilliant, went in May for a Month, my Girlfriend lives over there, hence why i'm gonig for longer now =p She lives in Sydney, but the places we went are just bloody amazing, Katoomba where the Blue Mountains are is a nice drive, once you get there, damned nice views, it's the place where that English Backpacker got lost the other month, then found again.

But there's plenty of other places to go, hell even going shopping to the supermarket I enjoyed more than over here, lol

Keep on topic mind, I bought hese beauties

skip_carton_3d.jpg

I do kinda want to eat them though instead of drink them, they're jsut like those Double Chocolate dairy milks (with the choccie sauce in them( but jsut a bigger version.

You're bald now Letty? Nice wig though. There's something you'd think you'd never say though.

Anyway, today's purchases:

Crossing the Rubicon - The Sounds (£10 from FOPP) :yay: So happy to have finally gotten a copy, 2 months after release. Nowhere has it.

Cansei de Ser Sexy - CSS (£5 from HMV)

The Secret Life of... - The Veronicas (£13 from HMV)

Hold on Tight - Hey Monday (£12 from HMV)

Arcs Across the City - Johnny Foreigner (£8 from HMV) :yay: excited about this as well as it's basically their first EP with some of their first tracks. A nice collectors piece for fans of the band

One return train ticket at £1.60 and a single at £5.80.

Had £80 handed to me at the start of the day and now it's virtually gone. Oh well, yay for music.

Why'd you go bald if you're then going to buy a wig?

Novelty wore off?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY