NEurope

Anotha Ceeeeee Deeeeee!

23jl3m0.jpg

Listened to it earlier, 'twas epicness. :)

I'm actually jealous Haggis! :p erm where do you live?

North Yorks. Plus, with having a Sociology exam that afternoon that finishes about half 3, I have 4 hours to get down there and to the arena. If anything is even slightly delayed, we're totally screwed.

North Yorks. Plus, with having a Sociology exam that afternoon that finishes about half 3, I have 4 hours to get down there and to the arena. If anything is even slightly delayed, we're totally screwed.

That's why I asked! :)

I thought twas far away! otherwise you could visit me. :p

Eep that is gonna be tight. If all goes wrong just come to my house I'll dress up as Britney Spears and perform for you...

Eep that is gonna be tight. If all goes wrong just come to my house I'll dress up as Britney Spears and perform for you...

This is why I love you. I may actually have to add that to my facebook quotes, I laughed rather hard.

It's a done deal.

You may add it! :p

How much were the tickets?

50 quid each, basically. Damn close to the front too, so I'm amazingly happy. I'm so damn hyped for it, the atmosphere in the arena should be nothing short of brilliant. Plus, if she adds Gimme More to the setlist like rumoured, my life will be complete. :p

It's finding somewhere to stay afterwards that's been a hassle. We have to find our way across london to some hotel after the concert. Should be...an experience.

Edited by Slaggis

£50 woah! :o Cool that you are at the front though. Gimme More to the list would be perfection I agree with you there. :D

PS: You will end up in a brothel.

£50 woah! :o Cool that you are at the front though. Gimme More to the list would be perfection I agree with you there. :D

PS: You will end up in a brothel.

We can hope. Though, the place we've booked is sooo cheap and has a hot tub on the roof. If it's not a brothel, I'd be shocked/heart broken.

Hottub awesome.

Almost sounds as dodgy as the hotel I almost booked in Rome that came with a free fish bowl... :p

which reminds me I bought TICKETS TO ROME:

rome.jpg

zenonia1.jpg

Zenonia for my Ipod touch

This is an amazing rpg, addictive and fun <3

Was only £2.99 - £3.99 (One of those) Well worth it!

Just bought a Wii on eBay.

2 Remotes

2 Nunchucks

Mario Kart

Mario Galaxy

Wii Sports

Remote dock

Mario Kart wheel

£179. Good deal? I think it is alright, but I've not been following prices too closely.

944238_115155_front.jpg

Since you like PS games you should download Blue Burst for PC if you haven't already. It's completely free now that the official servers are gone for it. I always found PSO to be the best in the series, but that's just me.

Since you like PS games you should download Blue Burst for PC if you haven't already. It's completely free now that the official servers are gone for it. I always found PSO to be the best in the series, but that's just me.

PSO > PSU imo as well :) I may try and get PSOBB working for me again, I'm not hopeful though as each fresh install keeps bringing problems with it. :/

I used to think PSO>PSU, but then I went back to PSO. I think I prefer PSU nowerdays, PSO just feels a bit basic in comparison.

I will have to get BB though. I'm going to collect the series.

Showed up today:

assbox.jpg

£18 for the PS3. (He he he, the image url is assbox.jpg)

I used to think PSO>PSU, but then I went back to PSO. I think I prefer PSU nowerdays, PSO just feels a bit basic in comparison.

That's why I like PSO better. Although I've not played PSU much tbf.

Oh yeah today I bought these:

B0002DRDBE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

THRICE.jpg

thrice-the_alchemy_index_3and4.jpg

ZLDD110.JPG

grammatics1.jpg

51TKB9KXXBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Edited by GothicPlague