NEurope

That sounds pretty random but gotta be good if it speeds the game up.

One thing in the normal rules which I've/no one I've asked has noticed that if you land on an unowned property, and choose not to buy it, it goes up for auction straight away.

Dr-Horrible-Sing-Along-Blog-B001M5UDGS-L.jpg

:awesome:

You win the page so far.

NPH > Matt Bellamy :p

Whooo, seems my dad and I have managed to score us quite a few tickets to go see Muuuuuuuuse in November. ^_____^

*will just use the same pic as everyone else*

muse2.jpg

*high-fives* ^^

You win the page so far.

NPH > Matt Bellamy :p

Nah, Matt Bellamy = epic ammounts of win!!

Some black Skinnies, and then some "Mint" ones - £8 each (Though, it was annoying they didn't do mens in Leeds, even though they usually do apparently).

Red plimsole like shoes - £3.50

T-shirt - £3.90

I've fallen in love with Primark.

Edited by Slaggis

Red plimsole like shoes - £3.50

If they are what I think they are, then it is a wise purchase. I got some white ones as part of my Duffman costume. Albeit they cost a tenner from another shop. But they are nice.

If they are what I think they are, then it is a wise purchase. I got some white ones as part of my Duffman costume. Albeit they cost a tenner from another shop. But they are nice.

I'm sure they probably are. I was amazed at the cost. I think my exact words were "I WANT TO BUY EVERY SINGLE PAIR NOW". The same shoes, cost like 20 quid in Topman, it's ridiculous.

But then at the same time, I got oddly offended when I saw something over a tenner.

Yea I love Primark, I've got some nice tops in there recently and so cheap. The problem is when you go in other shops afterwards everything seems so expensive!

51Fb03q3KZL._SS400_.jpg

I haven't received or watched it yet, but I feel confident giving it 10/10

51Fb03q3KZL._SS400_.jpg

I haven't received or watched it yet, but I feel confident giving it 10/10

Be ready to clap at the first episode.

Jaffa Cakes, BOGOF @ Tesco 99p

Arrested Development @ HMV in store, ugh wtf my keyboards fucked....pound sign doesn't work but 13 pounds.

Rez where from?

Majorly off point (Massively so), but I saw someone that looked almost exactly like you in Leeds yesterday. I remember thinking is "Hang on...is that who I think it is?".

I'm not sure whether to buy this Russian gask mask for £11... I've always wanted a gas mask, not sure why, just thought they were cool. But £6 of that is actually in posting, seems a waste.

Thats bloody cheap for a gas mask. My friend has one thats triple that! :indeed:

2 x Tickets too see a Mr Neil Young.

Oh Yes.

Thats bloody cheap for a gas mask. My friend has one thats triple that! :indeed:

Yeah, I was checking around some websites and some go for £40-70! This is gas mask that was given to low-ranking Russian's and civilians. Like all good Russian products it's non-fancy, simply and cheap. ...I wonder if I can get myself an AK.

Anyway, the website wouldn't work, came up with a banking error, probably because the card isn't registered to where I want it sent. Most websites get pissy with that, even though I entered everything right, plus a security password for my bank's online system.

£17.95 because of missprice on Zavvi! :D

It's not still is it? I got mine in the post on Thursday. Awesome getting it at that price even if I hadn't intended on getting it. It's on the floor waiting to be played...

I'm not sure whether to buy this Russian gask mask for £11... I've always wanted a gas mask, not sure why, just thought they were cool. But £6 of that is actually in posting, seems a waste.

I can sell you my Russian Gasmask!!

pm if you're interested :D