NEurope

fever-ray-cover_medium-360x360.jpg

£7.99

Been addicted to When I Grow Up recently, so bought the whole thing.

clockwork_orange-poster1.jpg

£5

E-purchases.

eyes_wide_shut_ver2.jpg

£4.98 (for 2 discs)

wildatheart.jpg

£4.98

B00005N53K.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£3.98

i bought 3 DVDs today -

moby dick starring patrick stewart <3

short circuit

and a tale of two cintinents - starring monkey (some PG tipps DVD)

cheap-as-chips-video-rain1.jpg

_____all for a QUID!

Along similar lines I was looking to buy some vit c tablets today but couldn't find any so instead I went for multivitamins. However they taste like sweaty feet (or at least how I imagine sweaty feet would taste). Damn Asda!

I've lived with a female far too long, looking at that cover all I see is faults.

(her stupified face, the awful red hair, the manface on the "bikinis go AWOL"...in fact she kinda looks like Haggis)

Front:

131-cover-medium1.jpg

Fun! :yay:

*gets back in his cupboard*

I love the expression of the woman on the front. "Oh no, I've come undone. Oh well I've got massive boobs, so it's fine".

That reminds me though:

n1524785575322713897097.jpg

I wanted GT because it's usually written better...but the front cover for it came across SO dumb slut-like, I refused to buy it.

but the front cover for it came across SO dumb slut-like, I refused to buy it.

n1524785575322713897097.jpg

Does not compute.

I love the expression of the woman on the front. "Oh no, I've come undone. Oh well I've got massive boobs, so it's fine".

Haha. :grin: I can see that now you've said that! I thought she looked bored like.. "I've not got to get them out again..sigh.."

I wanted GT because it's usually written better...but the front cover for it came across SO dumb slut-like, I refused to buy it.

Oh that's exactly why I bought mine! :heh:

Oh that's exactly why I bought mine! :heh:

Haha! I'm just trying not to sound like a cheap slut, but I obviously failed. :p But seriously, the front cover said "We cruise a straight sauna...and pull"....and the man on the front looked like a reject builder.

I've lived with a female far too long, looking at that cover all I see is faults.

(her stupified face, the awful red hair, the manface on the "bikinis go AWOL"...in fact she kinda looks like Haggis)

Er, I'd totally never wear that colour. Jeez. :p

Edited by Slaggis
Automerged Doublepost

Haha! I'm just trying not to sound like a cheap slut, but I obviously failed. :p But seriously, the front cover said "We cruise a straight sauna...and pull"....and the man on the front looked like a reject builder.

But this one says "I've got my erection caught in the sheets"

But this one says "I've got my erection caught in the sheets"

But, a sexy erection, not a reject builder erection. Ooo, typing erection is kind of fun. Erection.

But this one says "I've got the sheets caught on my erection"

Fixed..........

But, a sexy erection, not a reject builder erection. Ooo, typing erection is kind of fun. Erection.

Picture of GT cover now please! I need to see this reject builder.

n3054015127230410711115.jpg

It's the annoyingly large arms, and the what looks to be the beginnings of a moob. It's like they just ran to some building sight, and picked the sluttiest looking guy and shoved him on the cover.

Yeah he looks a bit gormless. Like he's drooling, but because he's stupid, not because of the situation.

Disappointing I thought he was going to be dressed as a builder! :heh:

That would have been so much more interesting/innuendo filled that some shitty trackies!

It's the annoyingly large arms, and the what looks to be the beginnings of a moob. It's like they just ran to some building sight, and picked the sluttiest looking guy and shoved him on the cover.
Yeah he looks a bit gormless. Like he's drooling, but because he's stupid, not because of the situation.
Disappointing I thought he was going to be dressed as a builder!
That would have been so much more interesting/innuendo filled that some shitty trackies!
I agree the trousers are lame!

tm_wannahavefun283.jpg