NEurope

Here you go!

The wierd brown mark is from fire (don't ask), it might wash off :s

dsc02669r.jpg

dsc02670m.jpg

dsc02668o.jpg

All this talk of gas masks is rather creepy. :heh: Reminds me of scaring people in art class once when I found one in a box of jargon. Hilarity ensued.

Anyway, today I bought Devil May Cry 4 for £9.99 out of game. Haven't played it beyond the demo last year and needed something to help pass the time from playing crappy games for reviewing.

Oddly enough, I have that same gas mask in black. Who would have thought gas masks would be N-Europes secret fetish?

Why would anyone want a gas mask? I have one of these

IMGP1270.JPG

And i dread ever having to wear it. Bloody awful things.

I just... want one. That's the same gas mask I'm buying Letty! I got in touch with the store and got it sorted.

Why would anyone want a gas mask? I have one of these

IMGP1270.JPG

And i dread ever having to wear it. Bloody awful things.

My friend has the exact same one, she uses it for gigs, going to bdsm type places. Its actually pretty, but I dread wearing one myself.

£90 to change the name of a passenger on a ticketless airline. I got so pissed off at the woman on the phone and her condescending whiny voice.

Apparently many have got their cash back via the small claims court, but that's not the point. It takes weeks/months to do so. Cocks.

£90 to change the name of a passenger on a ticketless airline. I got so pissed off at the woman on the phone and her condescending whiny voice.

Apparently many have got their cash back via the small claims court, but that's not the point. It takes weeks/months to do so. Cocks.

Ouch! That sucks. I bloody hate airlines passionately after Delta nearly leaving me stranded in Atlanta because they'd overbooked the flight by 11 people. It's only until my stepmum kicked up a fuss and threatened that we'd all get off if I wasn't put on. That's a "Yay!" for crazy blonde bitches!

Anyway diverging slightly there...

image1xl.jpg

£9 for superdry, I couldn't say no. Sadly sans-model.

Ouch! That sucks. I bloody hate airlines passionately after Delta nearly leaving me stranded in Atlanta because they'd overbooked the flight by 11 people. It's only until my stepmum kicked up a fuss and threatened that we'd all get off if I wasn't put on. That's a "Yay!" for crazy blonde bitches!

image1xl.jpg

I was about to say the exact same thing about the Model. :D Overbooked? Surely that's illegal? But yeah, I now loathe them. It's probably my fault for choosing the cheapest airline possible...I feel the urge to be one of those incredibly annoying passengers that constantly complains just to feel as though I've gotten a vague sense of revenge.

image1xl.jpg

That does indeed suck, I'm told all airlines overbook their flights if they can because it is very unlikely everyone will actually turn up. Strange, that :heh:

I bought these:

lcdsoundsystem_sound_of_silver.jpeg

network_1976_video.jpg

Really looking forward to watching/listening to them.

All this talk of gas masks is rather creepy. :heh: Reminds me of scaring people in art class once when I found one in a box of jargon. Hilarity ensued.

Could that be the gas mask that is still in the art dept to this day?! :indeed:

MEAL DEAL # 4

2 x 12inch pizzas, 6 x chicken wings, 4pcs garlic bread & 1.5ltr bottle of coke

£11.

pr0 value.

Lotus Lanyard:

3604355205_c5f6e1cf7e_o.jpg

Lotus Business Card Case

3604355025_db0ec2db9c_o.jpg

£20 all in so I thought why not, hopefully they will be fairly decent quality.

My friend has the exact same one, she uses it for gigs, going to bdsm type places. Its actually pretty, but I dread wearing one myself.

Call me boring but i just use it to get gassed in lol.

I have £4.30 laying around in my Paypal account. I know its not much, but i wanted to see if i could get anything cool with it.

Any suggestions?

8 Tortilla's! :grin: Not as ropey as this one looks:

441078_tortilla.jpg

Twas a bit more expensive than usual but I was in desperate need for them. There was only one half smashed up one left.

Lotus Lanyard:

3604355205_c5f6e1cf7e_o.jpg

Lotus Business Card Case

3604355025_db0ec2db9c_o.jpg

£20 all in so I thought why not' date=' hopefully they will be fairly decent quality.[/quote']

Ok, ok, we get it! You have a Lotus! Bastard... :heh:

Unfotunately they don't do "rusty old Scirocco" or "ropey MR2" products.

WarandChaos: Choro Qs. They're awesome and only cost a couple of pounds for the cheaper ones.

Edited by Goafer

Haha, I think it's about as far as I can go with the merchandise before looking like a cock so you won't have to see anything like that again :)

Those Choro Qs are cool, the kind of thing I could see myself buying loads of and then doing absolutely nothing with.

Decided to buy a copy of this after hearing good things about this underated - and cheap - game...

motivator9270865.jpg

EDF! can't wait to play it. :D

263901258_tp.jpg

off Ebay about £6.50 hardly ever play on the wii and sick of the batterys discharging themselves everytime i do decide to play lol.

263901258_tp.jpg

off Ebay about £6.50 hardly ever play on the wii and sick of the batterys discharging themselves everytime i do decide to play lol.

If that's anything like the one a friend bought for me, it's crap.

In what way? As long as it gives me an hours charge i will be ok. I hardly play for longer than that. Havent got the time.

Edited by danny
Im an idiot