NEurope

Cancel and wait 2 weeks.

2 weeks? But you said a month, and then someone said July. Why now only 2 weeks? You're telling me there's no touchscreen phone out there that's better than the iPhone 3G, now?

Depends who you ask :p

I've heard July but surely you can wait until at least some kind of announcement? You're flitting off on holiday soon aren't you, that'll be a chunk of time taken out of the wait.

Depends who you ask :p

I've heard July but surely you can wait until at least some kind of announcement? You're flitting off on holiday soon aren't you, that'll be a chunk of time taken out of the wait.

I need it for the Holiday, which is July 13th onwards. So, with some websites naming July 17th as the date, it's no use to me. Surely there must be a touchscreen phone out there thats better than the 3G? No?

Apples WWDC event is on from 8-12 June, that's the event that the new iPhone will be announced. Then it will come out soon after, we wont know till then probably some time in July.

Oh and honestly, i don't think there's a better phone out there than the iPhone. Not by a long shot.

Yeah what Caris said...kinda. He gave the conference dates anyway and I don't think legally (or something) they can just say "new phone...out now!" like they do with everything else, needs a three week what. So the date will be announced in just over 2 weeks. Can you wait til then?

(and as regards to "is it the best phone out there", well its all swings and roundabouts and personally preferences :p)

Big flaps.

Just found out I have 2 weeks to return the phone, and negotiate a new offer, so it's all good. Thanks for the heads up anyways, guys.

Wait are you currently on contract? Or PAYG? Because with contract you can still upgrade after you've been allowed. Like mine is due in August but I can still wait until October to upgrade if I wanted to.

Wait are you currently on contract? Or PAYG? Because with contract you can still upgrade after you've been allowed. Like mine is due in August but I can still wait until October to upgrade if I wanted to.

Apparently, they say I can't. So I'm just going to wait until it arrives, call them, send it back and then wait until the new one...if it's out before the Ibiza holiday.

Just been looking at the Samsung Pixon and the Tocco Ultra....both look rather good. Only thing is, the music playing. It obviousl won't be anywhere near as simple as on an iPhone (bearing it mind I'll have a fair amount of music on).

Edited by Slaggis

Question. I currently have an LG Secret, which I love...but really want the whole touch screen thing etc. Any recommendations? Quuuuuick though, because unless I cancel tonight and change the order, I'm stuck with the iPhone. I fail at phones, so I just figured an iPhone would be lovely.

What rings your bell so much over the touch screen?

What rings your bell so much over the touch screen?

Would mean one of the larger screened phones, which would help for going on the internet and what not. Plus, I've never gotten over the gimmick, I love them.

^ I can't find an exact picture of it, but my friend has a watch like those - they're seriously cool.

42013560_f337317736.jpg?v=0

yiddish-policemans-union.jpg

Ghostwritten.jpg

200px-IainBanksWhit.jpg

n3143.jpg

c6972.jpg

n72.jpg

P1040100.jpg

Xbox_arcade_comp_disc.jpg

AND!

doritosFlaminCheeseball.jpg

(bit rubbish, these)

doritosFlaminCheeseball.jpg

(bit rubbish, these)

Doritos normally are, the flavour lasts a millisecond, and then you're stuck with the horrible corn taste.

I bought a ceramic Ocarina the other day! Got a few songbooks and a protective case for it too. I'm hoping to finally learn how to play a musical instrument!

Doritos normally are, the flavour lasts a millisecond, and then you're stuck with the horrible corn taste.

These don't even have the flavour for a millisecond, though. They taste like really old 'tangy cheese' bags that you'd get from a home bargains or a poundland.

Todays purchases:

SP_A0034.jpg

ooh! I want X-Men Forever Prequel or whatever it's called. 90's X-men rules.

japan-train.jpg

Yaya I bought a train! ....(pass)

£313.

Last of my big purchases for Japan. I hate spending big amounts of money such as that :p

ZeldaMMbox.jpg

£12 Ebay. Cant wait to try it. Now to tune my n64 to my tv... -.-

I bought a ceramic Ocarina the other day! Got a few songbooks and a protective case for it too. I'm hoping to finally learn how to play a musical instrument!

Songbird Ocarinas?

Songbird Ocarinas?

Nah, although I've heard that they're awesome. I went for STL, who would appear to have mixed reviews - personally I'm rather happy with it although I'm struggling to make the high notes not sound airy when playing them.

If I get any good, I intend to buy a few more of them over time, they're so cool (unlike myself).