NEurope

I had a reasonably bad ass haircut today = £9.

That I couldn't really afford, alas was necessary my hair was becoming untameable, which although devores a natural sassy sexiness, pales in comparison to my magic lightning fingers*. These things are like the seeds of whin.

*Second time I've referred to my fingers as this today.

Jamieson you've had 2 haircuts now before i've even had 1, it was hardly untameable before you tit.

Mine is becoming a mullet now though, going curly at the back and I love it.

My rainbow hair cost £160... ._.;

£160! :eek::o

Yeah, my sister spent £290 on her hair once.

£290! :eek::o

How can a haircut cost that must?

My haircut costs £11.

pales in comparison to my magic lightning fingers*. These things are like the seeds of whin.

*Second time I've referred to my fingers as this today.

Ahaha, this is true. ''Lightning fingers'' was an explanation as to why ReZ took 67 calls and I took 39. Truth is, people just like talking to me, can't get them off the phone. :heh:

Spenno, grow it, longer hair wins!

Spenno, grow it, longer hair wins!

So you like guys with long hair and beards?

jesus-christ.jpg

JESUS!!

And look, he's good with animals too! :heh:

jesus-christ.jpg

JESUS!!

Lmao!! Is it inappropriate to say Jesus does actually look quite hot there? In all seriousness though, the hair and beard need to be shorter :heh:

£6 for that where i live.

:cry::sad:

I don't go over £5.

I could have done a joke about this but it is too late now.

god_hand_boxart.jpg

Should arrive after about 10 days! :D

Can´t wait.

Yes.

Yes.

YES.

This game is ASTOUNDING. So damn hard though :|

Kicking enemies in the crotch and seeing them fly into the sky never gets old.

Yes.

Yes.

YES.

This game is ASTOUNDING. So damn hard though :|

Kicking enemies in the crotch and seeing them fly into the sky never gets old.

Hard is always good in these type of games :D

Also, some of the music I´ve heard from it is truly great.

Gonna try and man up and finish God Of War 2 and Ninja Gaiden to in preparation.

While we're at it my haircut is £18. Was and cut with a professional.

Purchased tickets to Benjamin Button.

Paying too much for a haircut is stupid i've found. I've been to Toni & Guy and paid like £30 and its no better than a cut you can get for a fiver. Not for mens hair anyway, girls hair is obviously more complex.

I go to this guy who used to work for T&G but started his own barbers. He's cool and charges £15 which i'm happy to pay as i dont get my hair cut that often. Last cut i got though was from this new place run by a few really hot girls. I couldn't resist, and it was only £6. Shame its a little out of my way, they've got a good thing going there. Its always better to get your hair cut by a nice girl :p

While we're at it my haircut is £18. Was and cut with a professional.

Purchased tickets to Benjamin Button.

How do you class a hairdresser as a professional?

Do they just need to get paid? Like every other hairdresser working?

Or does it involve the olympics?

Paying too much for a haircut is stupid i've found. I've been to Toni & Guy and paid like £30 and its no better than a cut you can get for a fiver. Not for mens hair anyway, girls hair is obviously more complex.

I go to this guy who used to work for T&G but started his own barbers. He's cool and charges £15 which i'm happy to pay as i dont get my hair cut that often. Last cut i got though was from this new place run by a few really hot girls. I couldn't resist, and it was only £6. Shame its a little out of my way, they've got a good thing going there. Its always better to get your hair cut by a nice girl :p

Razorhead just up by Bar Fruit and Dusk til Dawn is pretty good! Cost me £8 - normally £10 but student discount for the win :wink:

Razorhead just up by Bar Fruit and Dusk til Dawn is pretty good! Cost me £8 - normally £10 but student discount for the win :wink:

Cool, may try it out. Do they have pretty ladies? haha

The guy i go to is on that road. It's called Cranium. It's a small place so its easy to miss but its down close by Walkabout and the estate agents there.

I feel like i'm betraying him going elsewhere though, is that weird? Do people usually have loyalty complexes when it comes to hairdressers? I guess its because if i went back he'd be wondering where i've been getting my hair done the last few months.

house_of_the_dead__overkill_-_gc_20.jpg

£25 from Amazon - posted yesterday, and came today :grin:

13096.jpg

£2.99 from GAME, after trading in Harvest Moon DS.

£3 each :-

charlie_dawn.jpg

screenburn.jpg

Yeah me too. I've gone for the 1.4. I would have loved the GT but the insurance would have raped me. Apparently the hold up is the paint. I went for the Black metallic. It's hard to get hold of at the moment, that's what the dealer said anyway.

Makes sense that the paint would be the hold up, will be well worth the wait. Did you add many options? Was the insurance horrendous for the GT then?

I used to go to Razorhead when I lived in Bournemouth - definitely recommended.

jesus-christ.jpg

JESUS!!

Time to bring in Maddox again loosely.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=uscc_part1

The first point, slightly remixed a little: [example]

Now, I'm no expert on sheep facial expressions, but I think the look on the lamb's face can best be described as: concerned.

Seems very familiar.

[ATTACH]2506[/ATTACH]

New sticks and Pedal ^_^

[ATTACH]2507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2508[/ATTACH]

£13.50 Extremely fun game and gruesome! :D

51W6sT01dbL._SS500_.jpg

Makes sense that the paint would be the hold up' date=' will be well worth the wait. Did you add many options? Was the insurance horrendous for the GT then?

I used to go to Razorhead when I lived in Bournemouth - definitely recommended.[/quote']

The car comes pretty well specced up, though I did add the iPod dock - A must me thinks. The insurance wasn't terrible, but for the extra cost it didn't seem worth it. It's not like it's that slow a car anyways.