NEurope

Isn't the middle one the manga about baking bread? Always seemed like a weird, but fun concept to me.

Yakitate Ja-Pan, It is about baking bread, the main charactyer has special hands "Solar Hands" makes his bread ferment faster if I remember, theres an anime version of it, bloody amazing.

He enrols in a school, the head baker has some pretty epic reactions to his bread.

I wanna watch it again >>

Just got myself a ticket to see Gilgamesh in London on 16th May (the day before my birthday), woooo!!! :grin:

Yakitate Japan is one of the best manga series I've ever read.

Yes, it's about bread. It's also blooming brilliant - great characters, extremely funny and some fantastic art too.

You owe it to yourself to at least get volume 1.

Wanted a Pal version one of these for ages, now I finally have one. :)

23u4diu.jpg

Just gotta get some games to go with it next... >> *cough*Chaotix*cough*

£50 OFF!

:laughing:

Yeah it was an offer where when you originally bought the hardware you got £50 off software lolz, useless now and most of the better games don't sell for less than that each. >>

I played the World of Goo demo on my PC and thought it was awesome, but can't bring myself to pay £12.50 for it!

£5 maybe, but £12.50 is a bit much..

banner.jpg

£1203.42

The whole of Cranborne House? Good deal I think!

51VsPsr7YSL._SS500_.jpg

For my sister's birthday today. Cost €20. It's a lot cheaper online, but I never got around to buy anything for her until today (and today is her birthday, so yeah). =P

Ted Mosby?

(yeah nobody will probably get that...)

500504~Memoirs-Of-A-Geisha-Posters.jpg

£2 (DVD obviously)

51V2CkdLCEL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

2 copies for £2 (need wall-e pictures for my assignment)

1 Happy Birthday card

1 New Home card

1 stamp

lol Ashley. "Hi... Ted Mosby, Architect!"

edit: S.C.G. don't bother with Chaotix. I believe you're meaning Knuckles Chaotix so dont' bother with it. It's not great as I've had quite an extensive play on it and really wish I hadn't.

Haven't posted in here for my last gazillion purchases, but I will start again now XD

605px-Lady_gaga_the_fame.jpg

£8.80

viva-pinata-trouble-in-paradise-game.jpg

£20.00 in the GAME sale....only to find out when I got home they had gave me a pre-owned copy with scuffs on the case and a scratched-to-fuck cd! Bastards.

It would have had a different price sticker on the front (different design) and if you're really attentative a different barcode on the back :p

Although if its from the one opposite River Island go complain to the manager. He's an odd tiny fellow who I once went on a stag do with. Crazy times I assure you...

It would have had a different price sticker on the front (different design) and if you're really attentative a different barcode on the back :p

Although if its from the one opposite River Island go complain to the manager. He's an odd tiny fellow who I once went on a stag do with. Crazy times I assure you...

Meh, I stupidly didn't check till I got back.

And yes it was the one opposite River Island, I dunno whether I can be bothered to go complain, if i remember I will XD

EDIT: I see what your saying now, hmm, maybe they disguised it as being new?

If it's not that, then why the damage :S

36p ^_^

[ATTACH]2443[/ATTACH]

£10 in JJB sale!

[ATTACH]2444[/ATTACH]

Buy one get one free at co-op :D

[ATTACH]2445[/ATTACH]

£1.20 ^_^

[ATTACH]2446[/ATTACH]

£4 ^_^

nwn2_wip_pegi.jpg