NEurope

Do you reckon they'll sell out? Cos I really want one, but wanna wait for reviews....

BTW That ken one is the best by far!

EDIT: are they wireless?

They're sold out in the US completely, you can't buy either the stick or the pad there and they're in limited supply for Europe.

PS3 = wireless

360 = Wired

My sexy hot new phone ^_^

touch-hd-angle.jpg

I can't believe you bought a Touch HD :p Welcome to the "Fun" of Windows Mobile.

The 360 D-Pad isn't really a D-Pad. Its a flat analogue stick. The circuit board of the controller basically confirms this, its practically the same for both. This controller is based upon the Saturn controller, well known to have the best D-Pad for beat 'em ups.

I was torn between Ryu, Chun Li and Ken... But Ken's my main, so it was a no brainer. Plus i haven't had my hands on a 6 button controller in forever. Plus its useable with all other games! Which is just awesome!

That should do it then. I'm suprosed they havnt got more supply as alot of people will want them. We're going to try and get some in to test out at the office, as well as the Mad Catz arcade sticks.

Awesome game, but so hard. We're playing on easy (there are 8 different difficluties i think, Easy is third up the scale) and its pretty tough! Stuck on final boss :p

That should do it then. I'm suprosed they havnt got more supply as alot of people will want them. We're going to try and get some in to test out at the office, as well as the Mad Catz arcade sticks.

Awesome game, but so hard. We're playing on easy (there are 8 different difficluties i think, Easy is third up the scale) and its pretty tough! Stuck on final boss :p

I honestly can't wait. I'm an old hand at SF3. Ahhh the days when me and Domstercool used to play :) Thats going back... (about 6 months ago). We still haven't played SF2 HDR together, mostly because he's always playing Persona 4 on his PS2!

They're sold out in the US completely, you can't buy either the stick or the pad there and they're in limited supply for Europe.

PS3 = wireless

360 = Wired

Congratulations, you have made me buy the controller now! Got the Ken one as well! Can't wait!:smile:

£26 though!:heh:

You'll be fresh then so you'll be pretty good. I wont be fighting online anytime soon thats for sure, people are just too good at it.

You'll be fresh then so you'll be pretty good. I wont be fighting online anytime soon thats for sure, people are just too good at it.

I've just come off finishing MK vs DC Universe (granted that requires as much skill as opening a can of coke), SF2 HD Remix and I'm buying Battle Fantasia at the start of Feb... I love beat 'em ups. Apart from Tekken ¬_¬.

BSG-UK-DVD-COVER.jpg

£16.99

Did you get the miniseries?! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlestar-Galactica-Edward-James-Olmos/dp/B0001M1JFM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1232488288&sr=1-4

It is like the first 3/4 episodes in a massive 3 hour long film thing and needs to be watched.

I feel a bit bad. Should have mentioned it. :(

£4.99 @ Play with delivery.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/157769/Battlestar-Galactica/Product.html

My friend lent me the miniseries and season 1, I still haven't watched it...

Go watch it now.

I mean right now.

Did you get the miniseries?! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlestar-Galactica-Edward-James-Olmos/dp/B0001M1JFM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1232488288&sr=1-4

It is like the first 3/4 episodes in a massive 3 hour long film thing and needs to be watched.

I feel a bit bad. Should have mentioned it. :(

£4.99 @ Play with delivery.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/157769/Battlestar-Galactica/Product.html

hehe, no I did not get the mini series! What are you doing to me?! :heh: Kidding, I'll add it on. You are now responsible for my enjoyment of this!

hehe, no I did not get the mini series! What are you doing to me?! :heh: Kidding, I'll add it on. You are now responsible for my enjoyment of this!

When I watched the first episode of episode 1 it started, 'Previously on Battlestar Galactica!', and I was like, 'WTF!?.....What an awesome way to start a series!'

In actual fact I had just missed about 3 hours of story with the mini-series film. :heh:

Sorry about that.

I'm responsible for your enjoyment of it, huh? Get ready to be very thankful then! :D

Daft you are a good persuader.(Sp?) I had no urge to watch Battlestar Galatica and through your talk I now want to make love to it and I've not even watched it yet. :heh:

Daft you are a good persuader.(Sp?) I had no urge to watch Battlestar Galatica and through your talk I now want to make love to it and I've not even watched it yet. :heh:

Good man! Go watch it!! :D

Some people call me persuasive, others just say I don't know when to quit; they say I'm relentless.

I'm probably a bit of both tbh. :heh:

When I watched the first episode of episode 1 it started, 'Previously on Battlestar Galactica!', and I was like, 'WTF!?.....What an awesome way to start a series!'

In actual fact I had just missed about 3 hours of story with the mini-series film. :heh:

Sorry about that.

I'm responsible for your enjoyment of it, huh? Get ready to be very thankful then! :D

*ready* :D

haha I love that you thought they were being clever! I am actually quite excited about it. My paps cleared the lounge at 9 tonight so he could watch the new one on sky 1, said it was excellent. woooooyahh.

*ready* :D

haha I love that you thought they were being clever!

lol, I know. I was being a bit gormless. :heh:

I am actually quite excited about it. My paps cleared the lounge at 9 tonight so he could watch the new one on sky 1, said it was excellent. woooooyahh.

Your dad has excellent taste. Make sure to avoid ALL spoilers!!

...damn, now I'm excited.

I'm eating Jaffa Cakes now so I'm getting the culinary equivalent to BSG. :smile:

Edit: I've really built it up now...hope it isn't a let down... :shakehead

I'd say the culinary equivilant of BSG would be that potentially deadly fish thats served in Japan. Unexpected suprises and all.

I've really built it up now...hope it isn't a let down... :shakehead [/color]

As do I. :heh: I might stick the miniseries and a couple of episodes on my iPod and watch them during my free periods.

lol, I know. I was being a bit gormless. :heh:

Your dad has excellent taste. Make sure to avoid ALL spoilers!!

...damn, now I'm excited.

I'm eating Jaffa Cakes now so I'm getting the culinary equivalent to BSG. :smile:

Tomorrow when I get back from school I'm going to watch it! Somehow. :p

Though my Culinary equivelant will be a tortilla!

Edit: I've really built it up now...hope it isn't a let down... :shakehead

As I used to say in French class when I couldn't remember my verbs...Ne worrier pas. :)

Also, I don't quite know how you always have jaffa cakes, it's impressive!

As do I. :heh: I might stick the miniseries and a couple of episodes on my iPod and watch them during my free periods.

Unless your iPod has a 30" plus screen, I wouldn't recommend it. BSG deserves more. :heh:

Seriously though, wouldn't the miniseries be a bit of a pain to watch on the iPod since it has no breaks and is about 3 hours long?

I should really start using my Touch to watch stuff.

Tomorrow when I get back from school I'm going to watch it! Somehow. :p

Though my Culinary equivelant will be a tortilla!

Good good!

Now I wan't tortillas... :D

As I used to say in French class when I couldn't remember my verbs...Ne worrier pas. :)

Also, I don't quite know how you always have jaffa cakes, it's impressive!

I'd like to say I have Jaffa Cakes on tap but the reality is that my mum is psychic...that or she hears me beg for them whenever she leaves the house. :smile:

Seriously though, wouldn't the miniseries be a bit of a pain to watch on the iPod since it has no breaks and is about 3 hours long?

Not as much as having to start up the DVD, get back to your place, watch 5 minutes then have to bugger off because your sister is complaining/talking/being a general annoyance, your mum wants to do ironing and watch something else, or you're asked/forced to leave for some other reason. :heh: