NEurope

Wood%20choices.JPG

6 pieces for my new DVD Cabinet. Will have 7 shelves about 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall. All things going to plan, should be finished by next week.

Im a little bit offended by those crisps :p

I thought they were vegetarian friendly, other than the flavor.

If that makes sense?

EDIT: Suitable, thats the word.

A packet of Haribo Tropifrutti. Haven't had these in years and the only place I've found that sell them is Sainsbury's and thank god because they are awesome.

Despite being furious about my bike being stolen, I wasted some more money:

51ANhMZu10L._SS500_.jpg

The Departed on blu-ray (my cover looks different though).

Batman_The_dark_knight_Blu-ray.jpg

The Dark Knight on blu-ray (mine came in a nifty steel box).

I thought they were vegetarian friendly, other than the flavor.

If that makes sense?

EDIT: Suitable, thats the word.

Its not the flavour, its the name of the flavour :p

Blue Dragon - £7.99 in GAME

Blue_Dragon.jpg

Far Cry 2 Collector's Edition - £25, also in GAME.

Far_Cry_2_cover_art.jpg

Except more wooden and collectory...

Beautiful Katamari - £10 on play.com.

Beautiful_katamari_cover.jpg

The World Ends With You - £7.99 from iTunes, I feel dirty now... but it's the only place I could find it...

250px-Pygoscelis_papua.jpg

Couldn't find a picture of it, but a penguin should suffice.

The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins

41FVJ2T25YL._SL500_.jpg

CUNT! It's Terrible Storm, not Not Tonight.

I wish I could snap like a rubberband... *angry*

Listen to Not Tonight, then Terrible Storm, then tell me which is a better song, then tell me why I thought of Not Tonight first.

Then learn not to be a massive one.

PS3KI00.jpg

£32.99 from shopto.net

PS3ST04.jpg

£28.99 from shopto.net

20070831174339_microsdhc8gbthumb.jpg

£12.88 from amazon

410l7kRmUzL._SS500_.jpg

£25.99 from amazon

1847671179.jpg

1988-1.jpg

ArtemisFowlTimeParadoxlarge.jpg

the_audacity_of_hope.jpg

all from waterstones (wish i got them for cheaper from amazon)

watchmen.jpg

£10 from amazon again.

7392-large.jpg

another amazon purchase for...£4 ah and nearly forgot!

Star-Trek-Borg-Box-Set-7332431023925-01.jpg

£10 from play.com. Love this. Only thing it's lacking is Star Trek: First contact (the borg film) and more Seven of Nine :heh:

410l7kRmUzL._SS500_.jpg

£25.99 from amazon

Can you or someone tell me what's so special about these controllers for SF? They look cool n everything but is it gonna be a lot better to use?

Can you or someone tell me what's so special about these controllers for SF? They look cool n everything but is it gonna be a lot better to use?

Well for one thing, it should be a damn lot more comfy using one shoulder button reguarly rather than two. Plus im actually getting the ps3 version while if you get the 360 game, it's pretty much a given that you will need a proper controller to pull off anything. AND i plan on getting a lot of beat-em-ups this year and a second controller would be really handy.

A REAL D-pad, which is totally necessary for Street Fighter. Having all 6 buttons on the face, rather than having 2 on the triggers.

Btw, Ken pad > all :p

A REAL D-pad, which is totally necessary for Street Fighter. Having all 6 buttons on the face, rather than having 2 on the triggers.

Amen to that, I'm also getting it for the Sega classic collection and pretty much every live arcade game that uses a d-pad lol it'll be sooo nice to be able to play them all properly now. ^^

Also I prefer the Ryu pad ::shrug: but w/e they are all the same controller and they are gonna pwn. :)

I really want to pick one up but I'm worried about the feel of the d-pad. Think I'll wait for a few more reviews beside the IGN one to roll in, though if it's not going to be the pad it's gonna have to be the arcade stick for double the price..

Also damn the fact that it's wired. Bah.

(Ken pad ftw, Ryu > Ken generally though :heh:)

Actually on second viewing the Ken pad is Pwnsome too, so I've decided to maybe get a Ken one too >> I'm sure it'll be worth it though as my bro will most likely wanna play SFIV in offline multiplayer.

Oh and Dyson, the D-pad looks pretty solid to me, I know it's a slight risk but I think in this instance it's really worth it, also the USB thing doesn't bother me because it means I can use it with my PC too. :)

It's annoying cos the buttons for the 360 one make that one look better but I generally prefer chun-li to ken and ryu --> noob choices :heh: May have to pick up a second pad though. Still mulling it over.

Chun-Li's alright. Good with her lightening kicks and all that jazz :heh:

I reckon I'll take the plunge then SCG. Worth a shot anyway : peace:

It's annoying cos the buttons for the 360 one make that one look better but I generally prefer chun-li to ken and ryu --> noob choices :heh: May have to pick up a second pad though. Still mulling it over.

Eww... I just had a look at the PS3 one, the buttons look horrible :sad: Idk why they choose to do them all in grey lol not very good tbh as you may find yourself looking down and studying the pad for a good while before you 'learn' the layout, at leats on the 360 version the buttons are clearly defined.

Chun-Li's alright. Good with her lightening kicks and all that jazz :heh:

I reckon I'll take the plunge then SCG. Worth a shot anyway : peace:

Woo! nice one Dyson : peace: I don't think the pad will dissapoint, we'll have to have as few matches on it if you're getting the game too I assume? which reminds me, I still haven't added you on Live yet :o I'll do that when I'm next on there lol, haven't really been playing it online much recently, just been playing random offline games in my own shrinking universe :P I even need to get a new 1 year sub :/ will get one nearer the time of the games release though. ^^

Eww... I just had a look at the PS3 one, the buttons look horrible :sad: Idk why they choose to do them all in grey lol not very good tbh as you may find yourself looking down and studying the pad for a good while before you 'learn' the layout, at leats on the 360 version the buttons are clearly defined.

Woo! nice one Dyson : peace: I don't think the pad will dissapoint, we'll have to have as few matches on it if you're getting the game too I assume? which reminds me, I still haven't added you on Live yet :o I'll do that when I'm next on there lol, haven't really been playing it online much recently, just been playing random offline games in my own shrinking universe :P I even need to get a new 1 year sub :/ will get one nearer the time of the games release though. ^^

Awesome, sounds good to me! Mine runs out in March April (sent it off for repair and thus will be receiving a 1 month code from MS), but I'm waiting for my console to come home first. I think it'll be back on Saturdayish...can't wait to get my Rock Band and GoW2 back on the go :D

Agreed. Was gonna get the ryu controller but as soon as I saw the Ken one, my mind was made up! Looks awesome and can't wait to get my hands on it!