NEurope

I got the exact same thing a while back. I love the shininess of it all.

I need to know when part 2 comes out. I think there's gonna be 4 parts so surely they could have all been released together seen as though it's a re-release.

Just bought:

resize_show.asp?path=newstuff2 001 (22).JPG

leroi-ti-surfacebb-tiballs_945_general.jpg

(not pink though :D)

resize_flashy.asp?path=DSC01064.jpg

(1.6mm - 8mm)

What are you using them for letty?

Caved in and went out and bought a few things today.

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension - £22.99

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire (Wii) - £7.99

Been wanting both for awhile, and I know Dragon Blade was released as a budget title but it got decent reviews and looks good so at that price it was worth a punt.

wolfmanvol01_c1.jpg

265631-71881520080723_191638_0_big_super.jpg

£18.78

Any good, Tellyn?

Great so far. Obviously it's not as fast paced as the series so cliffhangers and twists are mostly expected, but it's translated to books well. It's set before season 1 so Richard Walsh is the director of CTU, Ryan Chappelle is still hanging around being a douche, and Bill Buchanan's also been mentioned.

More splurging today. I bought:

Left 4 Dead (360) - £37.99 (pre-owned but in immaculate condition)

Laputa: Castle In the Sky - £10

Mongol - £7

Curse of the Golden Flower - £5

The dvds were out of HMV. Very pleased with my choices although there are others I'm wanting to get. Was contemplating picking up Chocolate but thought I'd hold on to a bit of my money for now until the end of the week. Also wanting to get Origin: Spirits from the Past and, after the guy at the till recommended it to me, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

I've got this but I'm yet to get around to watching it. Its meant to be great. :)

wolfmanvol01_c1.jpg

Good man. You'll love it. Its very fast paced in comparison with Invincible (the fast paced-ness is only really the first trade there, its slowed down now, which is good, not that the quick start was bad...it wasn't it was brilliant. But its good to get you into the world) and yeah its amazing.

I was literally pulled into the characters and world in the first issue, which really doesn't happen too often.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

I just ordered that from HMV (the exclusive version) a few days ago! I'm waiting for it to ship. I heard it was supposed to be good which is why I ordered it.

I was considering getting Origins as well.

I just ordered that from HMV (the exclusive version) a few days ago! I'm waiting for it to ship. I heard it was supposed to be good which is why I ordered it.

I was considering getting Origins as well.

I really enjoyed TGWLTT, fantastic film :D

Yeh the guy that served me says The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is supposed to be really good and beautifully drawn. I didn't it was by the team behind things like Spirited Away so was kinda shocked when I found it on the shelves saying as such. Still, will hopefully get hold of it on Friday.

81.jpg

£6 off Amazon. DVD obviously.

Debating whether waiting/saving for Mario Galaxy, or give into my temptation to play Resident Evil 4, only 15 quid (compared to 30 for Mario).

Last week, bought a HDTV. £265 gone! But its worth it.....playin my xbox through it at Uni! Wooo!

Also got a Sony Ericsson C902 for free courtesy of my cousin's upgrade! Bought a load of clothes for general going out as well as nights out. Overall spent a over £500 last week....bad times!

81.jpg

£6 off Amazon. DVD obviously.

Debating whether waiting/saving for Mario Galaxy, or give into my temptation to play Resident Evil 4, only 15 quid (compared to 30 for Mario).

OMG IMHO SMG > RE4WE

Mario Galaxy rips the shit out of every other Wii game out there.

OMG IMHO SMG > RE4WE

Yeah, I just remembered I want to unlock Rosalina in MK too, and having SMG would be very convenient in that in that case.

41AYAS109GL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51VP26GE7SL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Late to the party, but better late than never eh.

Good man! :smile: