NEurope

I wish I could buy a classic game which came as a trial with my ooooold PC from Tiny many eons ago. Conflict Freespace: Darkness Rising. Apparently there is an expansion called The Great War which I can see in the used/new section on Amazon. It's almost worth the £15ish they're demandings.

I was considering buying the Friends series, but I have watched it a million times on reruns unlike 70 show, which I have only watched a dozen episodes of random seasons. I'm going to buy a few of the first seasons now while they are still cheap.

That's 70 Show - season 2

673168m.jpg

13.99 GBP

Edinburgh ➝ Oxford Train return ticket. £73.50

That's 14 hours worth of pay, but what is money, if not to live life with?

I've bought train ticketings too!

Beeston to London return on the 12th. £32. Since that camp rejected me there's a directors fair where some camp directors will be and I can kiss up.

A local legend yes. And he's kind enough to be giving me a lift to London on the 18th.

^^^

Class: STD

Hmmmm not so sure about those tickets.

41mZ-9Du5TL._SS500_.jpg

511SGF3QSEL._SS500_.jpg

They were about $10 each, and I only here good things about them, hell Fallout 2 even references Preacher. If Interplay likes it, I like it.

box-l.jpg

For the bargain price of £16 from ebay. I'm buying a load of gamecube games I never got around to playing. Cheap cheap cheap.

^ not a bad price that. Trying to track down a copy myself as I never got a chance to play it on the GC as I choose to get Tales of Symphonia instead.

It was £13 + £3 p&p. I was surprised when the email of success popped up in my inbox.

Oo I can play that on my wii, I loved the paper mario one for the wii, I want that one.

/Logicalsense=gone!

I saw Tales of Symphonia on sale today for £35, preowned. Keep hold of it, it's a gem.

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones vol 1 - 7 disc

3517065x.jpg

15.3 GBP

Bought this at the post office today. I'm bit dissappointed that there is a 12-disc available on the Internet for 3 punds extra and I have already broken the seal on the box set :(

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones vol 2 - 9 disc

51ZA-7nlEtL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

17.97 GBP

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones vol 1 - 7 disc

3517065x.jpg

15.3 GBP

Bought this at the post office today. I'm bit dissappointed that there is a 12-disc available on the Internet for 3 punds extra and I have already broken the seal on the box set :(

How freaky! I also ordered Vol 1 today, (£17.99 Amazon) with my Birthday money.

Hope it's pretty good. Seems most people either really hate it, or really love it.

Bought this at the post office today.

What kind of Post Office do you have? Can't get much more than a stamp in the ones near me

All the post offices here are like that, aside from the usual stamps and envelopes they sell dvds, cd and printers. The local post office has more dvds and than electronic store >_>

Latest rental:

61NkcUSj7aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Dont know how long it'll take to actually get to me though, still havent got my Heavenly Sword rental through yet.