NEurope

The end result of some recent internet buyingz...

28hnz2p.jpg

Pokemon Ranger 2 - £17.49

elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid - £4.99

Sonic badge(s) - Circa 1991(ish) aquired a good few of them which I'd be willing to use in selling or tradingz. :smile:

Sonic was the winner of the album of the year?

Obviously an old one. Those horrible faux-pop-tween-rock songs they keep using in the new ones would no way win :p

Actually it's their latest one lol I know it won't be anywhere near as good as Cast of Thousands <3 but I do like elbow and figured I'd get their latest when it was cheap and now it is so yeah... :)

*edit* just realised you were talking about songs used in Sonic games and not elbow lol and yeah I agree to a point but I also do like Crush 40's music used in some of the recent Sonic games, not in a serious way but in a it's so cheesy that it's actually awesome way :heh: though I much prefer the music that was used in the 2D Sonic games, maybe they will do a mixture of both in the next one to keep everyone happy.

Bought one single balloon today.

£5.99. :(

Thats inflation for you.

Go home...

I know someone who has one of those Death Notes. It doesn't seem to work, though.

Its a display item, not the real thing

Go home...

Hahaha! Is it ironic that at the precise time this was posted I turned my PC off to go home. :heh:

dm758h.jpgol00hu.jpg

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote & Microphone: £54. But they're so damn good!

You could have gotten a pair of Senheisser CX500's for around the same price, well known to be THE best bud headphones in that price range.

You could have gotten a pair of Senheisser CX500's for around the same price, well known to be THE best bud headphones in that price range.

Agreed, I got a pair of CX500's for about £20 and they were excellent and still are but well... then I got these off Play when they were reduced from £69.99 to £17.99 for one day and well... I haven't looked back since. :smile:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3438214/Shure-SE210-Sound-Isolating-Earphones/Product.html

3438214x.jpg

I bought a slot on the Lotus production line.

DSC07355.jpg

Got to go to the dealer on Saturday to sign the final contract at which point it will be made into a car.

Agreed, I got a pair of CX500's for about £20 and they were excellent and still are but well... then I got these off Play when they were reduced from £69.99 to £17.99 for one day and well... I haven't looked back since. :smile:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3438214/Shure-SE210-Sound-Isolating-Earphones/Product.html

3438214x.jpg

You got CX500 for £20? Surely they were fakes? I paid £60 for mine from Amazon (not the marketplace..)

Buh yeah, Shure SE210's are fantastic also.

I bought a slot on the Lotus production line.

DSC07355.jpg

Got to go to the dealer on Saturday to sign the final contract at which point it will be made into a car.

Hi' date=' I'm Molly and I'm single.

joke joke lolol. I would only be that shallow if it was say, an Aston. Anyway, a new lovely car, exciting!

I don't think there's anything wrong with being shallow over a car!! I have to say I'm very excited indeed, the 6 week build time is going to kill me.

Elise, for what I'll use it for it was by far my preferred option.

Potentially that could happen, though I would not be able to deliver much at a time :smile:

In reality I'll be using it as my daily drive + a bit of UK touring about. Will try and get a few trackdays and a Nürburgring visit in this year but nothing too serious.