NEurope

Your mum

last night

aw yeah.

Don't be a jigglypuff....aw yeah.

Pikachu, pikachu, P-P-PIKACHU!

Anyway to give more purpose to this reply, I recently purchased a bunch of presents, the last of which for my Dad:

512ZXEZ-HkL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

What a legend he is.

I plan on getting that Michael McIntyre DVD in the new year. But I hope it's all-new material and not the same stuff that he did on the Comedy Store and Live At The Apollo, both of which I've seen numerous times.

(Hopefully not, though, as the Apollo performance is also on that DVD. But it could be like Jimmy Carr, where one of his DVD's included his gig at the Royal Variety Performance and the material he did then was the very same stuff he did on the main DVD feature performance thingy. No point in it.)

52qfx8n.jpg

Strange Tales Of Liaozhai

chungking_express.jpg

Chungking Express

15016.jpg

A Chinese Odyssey

lost-in-beijing.jpg

Lost in Beijing

thanks for letting me know he's touring, got 2 tickets in the stalls for the 3rd Glasgow show :)

will be my 3rd or 4th time seeing him live (can't remember for sure) :)

No worries! ^^ This'll be my second time seeing him, and I can't bloody wait!! :yay:

x-taticIII.jpg

5.1 headset. Not pictured is the little box thingy for surround sound. Playing Dead Space with this is creepy as fuck.

d6f08be76c3bf493d205162042795af6.jpg

Calvin%20Klein%20Eternity%20for%20men.JPG

I've bought these two.

Bvlgari Soir and Eternity by Calvin Klein. Love them both, and couldn't decide which to go for.

So, bought them both off Cheap Smells, and it only came to 39 quid, including delivery. :)

Question; Is it actually Bvlgari, or is it Bulgari? I was always under the impression it was *actually* Bulgari, as I know it's a style to have U's replaced with V's (Edinburgh city council logo is/was that. "Edinbvrgh")

I've bought these two.

Bvlgari Soir and Eternity by Calvin Klein. Love them both, and couldn't decide which to go for.

So, bought them both off Cheap Smells, and it only came to 39 quid, including delivery. :)

Dude you should've waited! Everyone buys family smellies at Christmas, you're gonna have a gold mine come Boxing Day.

Yeah but they buy cheap standard stuff like Lynx and Adidas and crap like that.

Or is that just my cheap family? :p

Yeah but they buy cheap standard stuff like Lynx and Adidas and crap like that.

Or is that just my cheap family? :p

Depends, some get you the single expensive shizzle. Jean-Paul Gautieré and the shit.

But others do get you the Lynx etc gift packs. My entire years supply of deoderant comes at christmas, and then some.

Hmmm, I never get perfume/eau de toilette/deodorant stuff for Christmas... But then again they probably wouldn't know what to get me.

Anyway, yesterday I bought stuff for the family!

- Bloc Party - Intimacy for sister's boyfriend

- USB flash drive thingie for my sister

- cooking book for my dad

- perfume and a scarf for mom

- two tops for me (both the same kind, different colour... already own about 4 of them too XD)

- course book, boooh

Add to that a meal, film ticket, popcorn and coke and alcoholic drinks and I'm pretty much broke now. =P

Hmmm, I never get perfume/eau de toilette/deodorant stuff for Christmas... But then again they probably wouldn't know what to get me.

I thought that was why they got the stuff :s

I thought that was why they got the stuff :s

Because they don't know what else to get you?

Well we usually make a list here of things we would like, so it's not like they don't know what to get me. Though for perfume they would honestly have no clue what smell to get for me I think. =P

Because they don't know what else to get you?

Exactly. We're talking like step-grandparents here so they don't get lists.

Exactly. We're talking like step-grandparents here so they don't get lists.

Ah, well I only really get presents from my parents and sisters, so I don't really have that problem, heh. =P

I've never won any internet competitions in my life, so imagine how chuffed I was when this baby came through the door this morning!

DSCF0131.jpg

Nice one D_p. That is pretty awesome. I won tickets to the Halo 3 opening in the IMAX but Hotmail put it in my spam and I only noticed it a couple hours after the deadline... :(

Nice one D_p. That is pretty awesome. I won tickets to the Halo 3 opening in the IMAX but Hotmail put it in my spam and I only noticed it a couple hours after the deadline... :(

Reminds me of when my brother won a free VIP upgrade for Linkin Park at the O2 arena, the tit turned his phone off before the gig, afterwards he turns it on to reveal we could have got upgraded with free drinks etc.

Anyway I bought this today for £7. Bit steep, already have the first, and I didn't want the boxset with the heathen 3rd and 4th films in.

1187083173homealone2poswy6.jpg

Cheaper than an official mains charger. I got an unofficial one off ebay for £3.

Let me know if its any good. My old ipod speaker system doesn't charge my new ipod touch (2g) which is a bit shit.