NEurope

I'm not addicted either, but I can see how it can have an influence on people when I think back to my RuneScape addiction about four years ago.

Tbh, I only got into it yesterday and I've been good so far. :heh: I'd never let a game take over my life anyway, there's faaaarrr more important things to care about. Like cheese.

I am enjoying it though, it's therapeutic after a long day at work. :)

I bought the Spongebob t-shirt today from topman where its a yellow tee with his face. Will go nicely for my fancy dress on the ski holiday as something from your childhood!

Also bought some luminous fingerless gloves in preparation for a hobo. Not sure what else to do for that =[

New TV came, dwarfs my old one :D

02122008423gv3.jpg

(PS: YEAHHHHH BBC BREAKFAST MOTHER FUCKERS! Also, it has the coolest UI of a TV i've ever seen. Fucking XMB style scrolling through freeview channels is just bad ass.)

Im more envious of the orange or red plug.

(well...lies. But I do wish I had an orange/red plug :p)

jaquette-gta4-xbox-360

Got it for £18 from PLAY.com........was on their mega monday offers......it really does pay off to wait for games to come down in price.:smile: :smile:

Im more envious of the orange or red plug.

(well...lies. But I do wish I had an orange/red plug :p)

Funny that's one of the first things I noticed and thought hmmmm thats cool and reminded me of a lawnmower plug.

Wow the TV looks excellent Jordan.

---

I bought a new jumper, some woolly gloves, and a t-shirt with a tiger's head on. God, I love tigers. Although it's sort of like an eye per boob, so possibly looks dodgy, have to see.

So%20Say%20We%20All.jpg

After I finish season two (on Friday) I am going to try and wait for the xmas break before I start the third as it keeps distracting me from uni work. This should tide me over.

540px-Scissors.svg.png

Haircut £5, thats a whole pound more than usual! :o

And £10 less than mine. Which reminds me...need to book that.

£15 is good for a haircut. My hair is short and it was £30 to get it cut!

It costs me £5.50 for mine =/ no matter what style i have.

wwe_raw.jpg

2 tickets for Raw in houston texas the night after wrestlemania 25 :D good seats as well (was on presale to the people going to WM25)