NEurope

Why do people buy boxsets shows that are still on the air.

To rewatch the past series? If they don't have time to see it on TV? If they don't have the channel?

To rewatch the past series? If they don't have time to see it on TV? If they don't have the channel?

That's not what I meant. I was referring to complete boxsets for shows still runnning. Like buying Smallvile season 1- 7 when it's not finished.

^ looked at getting that today but it's £49.99 in stores, which is quite frankly a rip off. Certainly won't be buying it at that price. Will be waiting till January at the earliest.

ANyways, I bought Gears of War 2 today (better late than never). I'll post what I think of it in the specific thread.

That's not what I meant. I was referring to complete boxsets for shows still runnning. Like buying Smallvile season 1- 7 when it's not finished.

Same reason still applies, you may not have time to watch them abd buying a box set gives you 100% control.

I bought the following:

ProductLargeImagePopup?storeId=10001&jsparm=true&imageName=246-0700836A69UC448627X.jpg&imageText=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and also,

ProductLargeImagePopup?storeId=10001&jsparm=true&imageName=246-0700836A69UC448627X.jpg&imageText=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boring but a satisfying purchase for a weights freak like me! Kettlebells are supposedly very useful.

Just realised it's exactly the same picture and lacking description, basically one was 8kg and the other is 16kg.

Same reason still applies, you may not have time to watch them abd buying a box set gives you 100% control.

You Still don't get it.

You Still don't get it.

I know what you mean, I find it annoying when people do that - waste of money, in my opinion.

sixfeedunderdvd+season1.jpg

The-Happiness-of-the-Katakuris--DVD-.jpg

Just under £10.

the second one.... why are you watching that? its just plain weird :P.. like crazy

and yay for six feet under! i loves it!

Because me and my housemate like weird crazy stuff. Plus the tagline; "The hills are alive with the sound of screaming." Whats not to love?

Looking forward to SFU but may put it on hold til January. Think I may leave Blockbuster at the end of it and theres a lot of boxsets I wish to rent for free before then.

Well after doing a fair bit of researching I took the plunge and purchased a Samsung NC10 white netbook for £279. Can't wait 'til it's here!

2vb1ncy.jpg

29596171070e71fd0c86wz6.jpg

Dom, firstly where do you get all this money to spend on games and secondly where do you get the time to play them all?!?!

chb.jpg

MusicCatalog%5CH%5CHot%20Chip%20-%20The%20Warning%5CHot%20Chip%20-%20The%20Warning.jpg

the-piper-at-the-gates-of-down.jpg

Been after those 3 cds for sooo long now, glad I finally bought them! =D Came to £16 for the three of them which I was quite pleased with, most places only sell Piper for £12 minnimum. Also bought some really nice jeans and a new hoodie :D Been an expensive day for me =P

november08a.jpg

November pickups so far.

Last Remnant from Game (£34.99)

All other stuff from the Memorabilia show at the NEC in Birmingham today...

City of Villiants Collectors Set - £FREE

Eledees - £10.00 New

Flonne Figure - £30.00

Disgaea Mage and Archer - £5 each

The Inquisitor - £3

=D Good day, good day.

Hmm, quick count of the ones I can see...

I have 43 currently visible :-p Uh oh. Although about 15 of those are little gachapon type figures.

Yeah, more than just a few.

I would like to get some more figures myself, especially if they're the same quality as the one I have. But the lack of space and "What would the family think?" make me think twice.

Oh well. :blush: