NEurope

I stopped at ASDA on the way home and purchased the Children in need Bandana -How do I look? and some more batteries for my Wiimote.

I got that too.

I got that too.

Good for you. While at work earlier I turned to the person sitting next to me and asked him what he thought of the Children in Need Bandana and his reply was very negative. Some people are so short sighted and only see think of the bandana as "stupid and gay looking" and not the fact it helps support a charity.

That said, I'm not actually wearing it...since I'm at school all day, and for some odd reason they choose not to support Children In Need (we have a designated charity every year, so all our efforts go to that).

That said, I'm not actually wearing it...since I'm at school all day, and for some odd reason they choose not to support Children In Need (we have a designated charity every year, so all our efforts go to that).

So once the final bell rings your going to whip out and transform into "Bandana-man"? Whenever the wind threats to blow a pretty girls hair out of place you shall be there-Bandana at the ready. When dust threatens to enter a persons mouth/nose you strike with bandana wearing speed!

41yWGnIl6cL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

+ my free guitar too! :)

51dqOye%2BrbL._SS500_.jpg

Free t-shirt with it too!!

51LjzaDDEdL._SS500_.jpg

With free arcade game of Banjo Kazooie :)

51dqOye%2BrbL._SS500_.jpg

Free t-shirt with it too!!

51LjzaDDEdL._SS500_.jpg

With free arcade game of Banjo Kazooie :)

plus:

10556_trauma_center_new_blood-v2-orig.png

801830.jpg

64P01VLGY_large.jpg

Awesome! :D

My mum got me that same coat today. I finally have a coat! I never own one when it comes to winter, so it's a nice change.

EA have been really awesome lately.

They have? They seem to be having more bad press than ever what with their game DRM issues.

2005671023891502242_rs.jpg

Call_of_Cthulhu_-_Dark_Corners_of_the_Earth_Coverart.png

xiii_cover.jpg

Useless fact: David Duchovny and Adam West are voice actors in this game

cut + colour - £62 later.

pinkbrown.jpg

Amazing to think that the brown used to be platinum blonde. The colour will probably fade like a bitch X(

They have? They seem to be having more bad press than ever what with their game DRM issues.

I'm talking about the incredible Dead Space of course.

I stopped at ASDA on the way home and purchased the Children in need Bandana -How do I look? and some more batteries for my Wiimote.

The picture didn't load for me at first and I read it as Children in Need Banana. I imagined it as some sort of banana hat.

cut + colour - £62 later.

pinkbrown.jpg

Amazing to think that the brown used to be platinum blonde. The colour will probably fade like a bitch X(

YAY! welcome to the burnette and colour club! I think it really suits you, I'm sure it'll be fine!

Went on a bit of a shopping spree, bought a few new skirts, 2 long, 1 short, a corset belt, matching ear-rings and necklace, and a 360 arcade unit to replace my buggered 360 that Microsoft won't repair.