NEurope

Ordered "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" DVD Vols. 1 & 2.

Both £12.99 off Play.com.

Its not music.

Its some girl, who while she may be adequate to look at, has yet to learn how to sing. She is close, but its still 87% talking. Oh and with an annoying accent. Bonus.

To be fair, they were great live.

Far more lively, sound-wise.

Its not music.

Its some girl, who while she may be adequate to look at, has yet to learn how to sing. She is close, but its still 87% talking. Oh and with an annoying accent. Bonus.

That's 13% less talking than the entire RnB genre. Some of the songs are alright with actual singing. I can't remember any titles because I've only listened to the album once.

That's 13% less talking than the entire RnB genre. Some of the songs are alright with actual singing. I can't remember any titles because I've only listened to the album once.

Yes but the girl things she is singing. She's deluded. Deluded I tells ya!

And just to not get too far from the topic; im going to go buy alcohol and junk food from the co-op soon. One of those nights.

And just to not get too far from the topic; im going to go buy alcohol and junk food from the co-op soon. One of those nights.

I got some b33r at the same time, 18 cans of XXXX for a tenner. As well as Julie,Walters' Autobiography, for mummy at Christmas.

Guitar Hero World Tour on the 360. 'Tis good so far. Haven't had much of a go at it, mainly because when I asked my bro if he wanted a shot he stayed on for an hour and a half. ANd then sat and moaned about the music being crap the whole time. Prat. He said Livin' On A Prayer and Heartbreaker were crap. Shows he know's sod all about music :heh:

He said Livin' On A Prayer and Heartbreaker were crap. Shows he know's sod all about music :heh:

He's right though. :heh:

Never mind what JD said in that episode of Scrubs; Pat Benatar does NOT rock! :indeed:

^ Well. While I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death for your right to say it.

My birthday present from my sister finally gets sorted out:

41MgQZ28wfL._SS500_.jpg

After waiting 3 months for headphoneworld.c*nt to not deliver the red and black ones I've ordered these cool green ones off Amazon which will arrive tomorrow.

My halloween costume didn't come in time but I have it now :D

n897120544_4646388_5137.jpg

And I do still love my wireless 5.1 Gaming Headsett :heart:

turtle-beach-ear-force-x4-wireless-xbox-360-headphones.jpg

@ Green headphones.

Aoohhhhh yeaaaahhhhh.

@ Movie Black Suit Spider-Man

Aoohhhhh yeaaaahhhhh.

Looks awesome. Wouldn't mind a venom suit. Dunno when I'd wear it but...yeah, wants!

12 more months of Xbox live for around £10 as my Paypal account already had £20 in it for no reason whatsoever.