NEurope

Nice combo Mybo. (new weird and non-sensicle combination of your name). Nice line between casual and formal. :)

thanks :) the shoes arent from barratts (where i work) as i found replicas of ones from barratts in dorothy perkins, (cheaper and comfier!)

i havent worn a miniskirt in years - tho ill be wearing tights with that one

and i like blacktops!

worms2_europe_boxart_web.jpg

You bought the first one? ok now my post looks odd as you changed the picture. Oh well. See you online! :D

800px-Handbrake_lever.JPG

Got my handbrake fixed. It's so stiff now :heh: Won't recive the bill for a few months.

1020886x.jpg

Everyone should buy this game!

i bought myself a laptop, the lack of which is why, for those of you who had noticed, I haven't been on recently.

very pleased so far, although vista is really freaking me out. i'd never considered a laptop before really as you have very little flexibility with the hardware, but I have a promotion soon (hopefully) and assuming i get it i'll need a laptop.

Fahrenheit looks amazing, i had the demo on pc a while back and it played pretty well, i may have to pick it up

Fahrenheit looks amazing, i had the demo on pc a while back and it played pretty well, i may have to pick it up

Ive played it all the way through once before, for the first 3 quarters its a really amazing game then unfortunately the last part the story gets so stupid that it ruins it a bit, still I find it worth it for the rest of the game.

We'll yesterday I got these since i'm in much need of batteries.

Supports AA and AAA and can change to an American Adapter.

energizer%20charger2.jpg

51Gfldew3lL._AA280_.jpg

41h2s2eymfL._AA280_.jpg

519EV03AWSL._SS500_.jpg

618M95G2K2L._SS500_.jpg

61RXZFS1ANL._SS500_.jpg

6323-CLVI.jpg

For the Ipod classic I bought, and then also a leather case for it too.

*throws more hatred your way*

You know you can get hard cases for the MacBook as well ;)

*throws more hatred your way*

You know you can get hard cases for the MacBook as well ;)

lol, I wanted a macbook, and I mean really wanted one. But for the spec I could get a much better pc in terms of raw power which I needed (Which arrives next week, woop). Hopefully sometime down the line I'll get one...with an iClear case :D

lol, I wanted a macbook, and I mean really wanted one. But for the spec I could get a much better pc in terms of raw power which I needed (Which arrives next week, woop). Hopefully sometime down the line I'll get one...with an iClear case :D

Lol.

Everyone knows that you get what you pay for and that comparing Apples to PCs is like comparing apples to oranges.

Lol.

Everyone knows that you get what you pay for and that comparing Apples to PCs is like comparing apples to oranges.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, for the things I needed, it was better to get a Notebook (laptop, whatever) than a Macbook.

I saw one in a shop on while walking around town and had to stare at the shinyness. :D

5014-orig.jpg

:D:d:d:d

Also

8-9 pints of fosters down pub last night

2 creme egg shots

2 packets of bacon fries

and taxi fare (£6)

Bought me some clothes (don't have pics, sorry).

Two pairs of jeans, one normal pair of greenish pants, two t-shirts (well one isn't really a t-shirt) and a blouse thingie. 147 euro for all. =3

*ready for school now* X3

Ahem.

7093-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

7666-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Double reward points! So I got £20 vouchers too!

3.jpg

Nearly finished Season 1, so natural progression. £5 off when I got to the till too = Woot again.

product_horroclix_booster.JPG

Boosters x6 £1 each from HMV.

Pulled one figure worth £8 ish = Made money back.

Also Hotel Chocolat Chocolates and such.

Do Blisters just contain 5 figures (4 common and 1 rare)? Like teh old pokemon cards. Im gonna order some halo ones, if not just for the crack.