NEurope

what model is that? Looks nice.:smile:

Its just the "Creative Zen". Which makes no sense, since the Zen got released years back.

It looks nice and all, but I just payed £8 less for

41fDUcXfqlL._SS400_.jpg

60GB for "videos"

41fDUcXfqlL._SS400_.jpg

60GB for "videos"

£191 seems a bit steep for 60GB player.

80GB iPod would cost £159. . .

Though then your forced into using iTunes and MP4.

£191 seems a bit steep for 60GB player.

80GB iPod would cost £159. . .

Exactly the reason I didn't buy an ipod. I did want one, but that let me down.

Plus it was at £154.99 once, and I missed out. It's gone way back up to £250 on amazon now so I thought sod it.

Not entirely true as you can still use your standard MP3 files on an iPod. And if you really can't stand iTunes, I'm sure I've seen plugins for WMP and Winamp to allow for files to be transferred to iPods.

Not entirely true as you can still use your standard MP3 files on an iPod. And if you really can't stand iTunes, I'm sure I've seen plugins for WMP and Winamp to allow for files to be transferred to iPods.

But Stef wanted a MP3 player that played loads of video files, such as .avi's but the iPod only does .mp4 so.

Weird though if you can sync an iPod in WMP.

Great name Nando. Just make sure you play AC and not GC mode ;)

Trust me.. it's AC-ISM all the way. I have never been much of a fan of fighting games, always button-bashing and mainly losing my way through Tekken and stuff when my friend played on his PlayStation.

Soul Calibur 2 somewhat changed my way of thinking when I bought it as I really enjoyed it and it just felt very technical and skillful. I wasn't button-bashing anymore..

In recent months I have got games for the N64 such as Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat 4 and also Super Street Figther II Turbo Revival on the GBA. Whilst Mortal Kombat still fails to win me over, Killer Instinct Gold is class. I'm not very good at it (as my friends will testify) and I do happen to mash my way through a lot of it, but it's quality.

So, I decided to get this as I thought it looked really good and, having played a few battles since getting it yesterday I can say I am not disappointed. Really glad I went to the bother of getting my local CeX to get a copy sent down from Belfast.

Fighting games may never grab my full attention, but it's a genre I'm certainly willing to give more of a go at in future :heh: ..like RPGs..

..now.. why on earth did I write all that.. :blank:

61Evlt3wq8L._AA280_.jpg

Been playing it for a few hours today.Fantastic game,a nice platform RPG with a twist in it with the 3D Dimension in it.Genious game.

and thanks to Ashley:

705358l.jpg

Go team me.

I've only bought boring stuff today. Just drinks and chocolate and stuff.

Oh wait I got an email off a lecturer saying "you need to buy this book and read chapter one by the first lecture." Rubbish, but I bought it.

41fDUcXfqlL._SS400_.jpg

60GB for "videos"

Cancelled and re-ordered but cheaper.

Nice combo Mybo. (new weird and non-sensicle combination of your name). Nice line between casual and formal. :)