NEurope

We'll yesterday I got these since i'm in much need of batteries.

Supports AA and AAA and can change to an American Adapter.

energizer%20charger2.jpg

51Gfldew3lL._AA280_.jpg

41h2s2eymfL._AA280_.jpg

I got exactly that today, you reminded me how much I need something like this.

Lots of T-shirts, a hoody/jacket thing and some jeans. Would post a pic but my camera is broken still. :(

I got exactly that today, you reminded me how much I need something like this.

Glad I helped, i've been needing those for ages but never got round to buying them.

Did you get them from Boots?

Glad I helped, i've been needing those for ages but never got round to buying them.

Did you get them from Boots?

Yep. 1010101

Yep. 1010101

Where I got mine aswell, but 3 and get the cheapest for free. Now I won;t need to keep nabbing other peoples batteries now.

Do Blisters just contain 5 figures (4 common and 1 rare)? Like teh old pokemon cards. Im gonna order some halo ones, if not just for the crack.

All of the clix brands recently had a bit of a change. They used to be like this, with 4 figures...but now its 5 figures, and better packaging and shit and its pretty awesome.

Halo Clix sounds pretty sweet. Apparently one fig is awesome...Spartan w/ Sniper Rifle I believe.

Do you have people to play it with?

If you enjoy it, Id recommend Heroclix, as the stats and strategy is more in depth and amazing and epic and shit, although I spose the point becomes pretty moot if you dont like Super heroes.

Although if you like Heroes, theres Heroes Heroclix coming soon ish. Lol.

If you wanna see stats and talk to other cool folk bout it, let me know and I can give you a good link. Think N-E but for Clix not Ninty. V similar.

REDSON3.jpg

Damn brilliant TPB man. If you like elseworld/what if stories, also check out "Secret Identity" if you haven't already.

I forgot to post this here (though I've mentioned it everywhere else xD)

3356849l.jpg

3329025m.jpg1015373m.jpg3256643m.jpg1015365m.jpg667153m.jpg719731m.jpg

All of thse games except Forza are great games.

How much did it set you back?

Bit under £370. Forza was part of a bundle with the extra wireless pad so it was worth it. Still haven't even played that game though, lol. I got my 360 on Thursday then came back to my parents on Friday night. So I only got to play on it for one day! Going back home tonight though :D Gonna play as much as possible! I get the feeling jayseven, my flatmate, will have played my games even more than me by the time I get back.

£370....I think I payed that amount for a premium with 3 games when i got mine...jeez.

Extremely good deal, you can get £22 for Forza trade now in I think so you can get a cheap game for that which would be better than it.

61yjI5jKh4L.jpg

Would have been nice if they released it when the game came out though -_-

Much better than the other walkthroughish one.

Do you have people to play it with?

Im just going to have a dip, if you get pieces for both sides Ill get someone to play it. Its only a board game neways

h'okay

i got:

Super maper mario (actualy had harry potter in the box, had to walk back to shop, took 45 mins of my life away)

Some posters

a desk organiser

some white tac

pc-1070_L.jpg

£130, fully functional. so excited

stand1_S.jpg

£11 to display it

oil2_S.jpg

£3.30 to keep it from rusting

Holy crap that looks awesome. You probably won't be using it for anything but displaying purposes, but damn that katana is awesome.

im getting it for myself for my 21st. i may use it for some cutting one day, but for the min its just for display. its a budget sword, the hilt isnt real ray skin and its just standard cord wrappings, but its full tang carbon steel construction, meaning that its a true sword, most replicas are rat tail tangs, meaning a baseball bat would break them, and being carbon steel, its very strong, stainless steel is great for anything under 13 or so inchs, then it just gets too soft.

next year i'm going to buy a europian sword, possibly a gladius. but my god swords are expensive. still, hobbies are always pretty expensive. and nothing beats the feeling of holding a sword in your hands.

b4_1_b.JPG

I don't like the series that much... apart from raping and skin ripping Pyramid Head. He's lovely... thats why i bought this.