NEurope

410NSW593AL._AA240_.jpg

That movie is awesome.

Well I spent quite a bit in Gamestation and bought these:

dsc00132xa2.jpg

(Conkers Bad Fur Day, Pokemon Diamond and a DS lite)

Also bought Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Is Is.

How much was Conker's Bad Fur Day?

The battle scenes were the best of the movie, the story was lame.

If you can really call it a story. Still I agree, loved the fight scenes in that movie. Especially the one where everyone reunites

...wha? The battles were good but some of them were just a tad bit too long.

£29.99 1010

Damn.That game has held it's value. I guess becuase it is rare and launched at what, £60?

hehe I got it for £10 from Virgin when they were selling off their n64 stock :)

I got Yoshi's Island for GBA in this morning.. 'New'* for £7.98..

YoshisIsland.jpg

*Absolutely certain it is a fake :hmm: ..but it does work, which is the main thing I guess.. right?

ds.gif

A new DS Lite! Nintendo replaced my hinge-cracked one free of charge, even though the warranty wasn't valid anymore. Lying FTW.

I got Yoshi's Island for GBA in this morning.. 'New'* for £7.98..

YoshisIsland.jpg

*Absolutely certain it is a fake :hmm: ..but it does work, which is the main thing I guess.. right?

How do you know its fake?

How do you know its fake?

The box is made from something a little different from the usual GBA Boxes- something more in common with photo paper. It was 'flat packed' for easier delivery but it was clear that the box had never even been folded in the first place. The pictures and text are also not absolutely crystal clear as you expect.

The Manual has a really cheap feel and, again, has text and images which isn't totally clear. It is wafer thin..

The biggest giveaway though is in the cartridge itself. For a start, it didn't look particularly 'new' but even then, the 'Gameboy Advance' Logo at the front of the cartridge is slightly different to how it is on every other cartridge (it has little raised dots between the 'o' in Gameboy and the 'c' in Advance)

The guy has really good feedback, but I have enquired about this to him and await a reply.

The box is made from something a little different from the usual GBA Boxes- something more in common with photo paper. It was 'flat packed' for easier delivery but it was clear that the box had never even been folded in the first place. The pictures and text are also not absolutely crystal clear as you expect.

The Manual has a really cheap feel and, again, has text and images which isn't totally clear. It is wafer thin..

The biggest giveaway though is in the cartridge itself. For a start, it didn't look particularly 'new' but even then, the 'Gameboy Advance' Logo at the front of the cartridge is slightly different to how it is on every other cartridge (it has little raised dots between the 'o' in Gameboy and the 'c' in Advance)

The guy has really good feedback, but I have enquired about this to him and await a reply.

Nando I just noticed that your game is actually American (ESRB rating) so maybe the boxes and stuff are different over there...

That looks like a fake to me, the boxes colour is off and too bright and blurry. On the catridge the blue is too light as well.

I have the American version of Yoshis Island which i bought when i was out there and the blue is much darker. It also doesn't have weird raised dots in between the o and the c on my version.

My box also doesn't have that link it up writing on the front. :D

I have a fake Advance Wars 2 which i got off Ebay, it worked fine though so i didn't complain although at the time i didn't know.

Also third week in a row where i have bought:

d_915.jpg

and

smarties.jpg

on a Tuesday. :D

41PFNVFABZL._AA280_.jpg

Bought a dreamcast with two controllers, memory card and the following games:

61A4CS0TBML._AA280_.jpg

41D6K25XBEL._AA250_.jpg51ZFTST39FL._AA280_.jpg

51B9FZARQEL._AA280_.jpg51VQCJ3QQSL._AA280_.jpg

Total price was £33, although I traded in some games so in all it only cost me £17, which I was quite pleased with. :)

Thanks :D I used to have a Dreamcast many moons ago when they first came out, but mine unfortunately broke and I gave all my games away :( I think I will try and find a copy of Shenmue as that is one I never played the first time round. I am also after re-buying Sonic Adventure and Jet Set Radio in particular.

I bought a car! It's nothing even mildly special (a 1992 vw polo fox 'coupe'), but iit's my first car so I'm pleased. Going home I got insanely lost, and it took about 1 hour to get home - I need to get my instructor back just to give me directions!

Monty Python Season 1

+30 respect points.

I got season 3 for my birthday a few weeks back, it's awesome!

Sold:

Medal of Honor Vanguard (Wii)

Heatseeker (Wii) - Not much replayability in these.

Mario Kart DS - Haven't touched it since Febuary when I got DKR DS

Tetris DS - I don't know why I bought it in the first place. I never liked Tetris

And with the trade-in money, I got

Eledees

Sonic Rush

Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll

Star Fox Adventures (pre-owned) - I borrowed it off someone ages ago, completed it. I want to do it again - it's a great game.

Hitman 2 (PC) - I had this game on GameCube, lost it. I missed some of the levels in it, and wanted it again.

And I have £1 left form the trade-in money.