NEurope

aaaaaaaa, makes sense. Doesn't look comfortable but i suppose that adds to it . . .

Looks a damned sight more comfortable than what I'm using at the moment.

That particular model is the very newest and it's predecessor has a reputation for being the most comfortable device on the market, but I'll let you know once it's fitted.

Oh mate sorry but I find this new design by Canterbury, fugly as fuck. Even worse than the new England shirt (and I didn't think that was possible).

Ireland's (well, all Canterbury shirts) were SOOOO much nicer last season.

I though the exact thing when I first saw it, but when I went into the sports store and saw it in the flesh I couldnt get over it! It's gorgeous! It's tight fitted as well so really shows off your body ;)

Anyways, this afternoon I got a lovely pair of J&J loose cut jeans, a pair of Firetrap jeans at half price and a lovely brown leather belt to match my new brown leather shoes. A good morning's work.

Tomorrow I think I'll hit the Tommy Hilfiger store as I heard they are having a sale atm and I love TH polos.

With as few adjectives as possible please :/

lol

Hmm may buy something soon the thing is Im wanting settlers 2 DS is that ever coming out do you know Ashley?

Gameplay says 8 days but it was meant to come out 6 months ago I think.

simpsons8big.jpg

17 Quid including Delivery for the best ever season of the simpsons - good litttle deal me thinks...

Pretty good deal.

I've got every season up to 16 :D

lol

Hmm may buy something soon the thing is Im wanting settlers 2 DS is that ever coming out do you know Ashley?

Gameplay says 8 days but it was meant to come out 6 months ago I think.

I have no idea sorry.

Pretty good deal.

I've got every season up to 16 :D

Yeah, but on shitty DVRs or your hardrive. No one wants that.

Snazzy DVDs with audio commentry and other nerdy goodness is where its at.

I'm not anti piracy btw, I sail many a illicite ship my friend. I just like the Simpsons.

Buy the DVDs.

Smoke.

simpsons8big.jpg

17 Quid including Delivery for the best ever season of the simpsons - good litttle deal me thinks...

Where from m8. It was £15 on blahdvd.com but it appears to have sold out. :(

Yeah, but on shitty DVRs or your hardrive. No one wants that.

Snazzy DVDs with audio commentry and other nerdy goodness is where its at.

I'm not anti piracy btw, I sail many a illicite ship my friend. I just like the Simpsons.

Buy the DVDs.

Smoke.

Where from m8. It was £15 on blahdvd.com but it appears to have sold out. :(

Up to season 10 on "proper" dvd sets and then the other 6 on dvd-R's (but there dvd quality) :D

I will also buy the others when they come out on proper sets because well, its only fair.

Ive got season 4-8 on boxset so far, nearly ordered season 9 today but decided to go for the movies above for now.

Up to season 10 on "proper" dvd sets and then the other 6 on dvd-R's (but there dvd quality) :D

I will also buy the others when they come out on proper sets because well, its only fair.

I am very proud of you. Good stuff. Hopefully a small portion of the money you spent on the DVDs will go to the Koreans enslaved to make this wonderfully show.

Also, is Ten out here or is that import?

I am very proud of you. Good stuff. Hopefully a small portion of the money you spent on the DVDs will go to the Koreans enslaved to make this wonderfully show.

Also, is Ten out here or is that import?

Import. I've actually got them all on DVD-R but as I said, I always buy the real copy when they come out. I like the boxsets :santa:

I think its only 8/9 out here?

oops, I thought you bought Season 9. Whats the cheapest I can get Season 9 anyone?

Apparently I have been using Koreans to type and translate my posts too. Lolzors.

Its on season 9 out here. I have 2-8 thus far in my collection. I really want 9 however... i have put it off since January!!!

Simpsons boxsets= great purchase

xbox-360-hd-dvd-player.jpg

Mmmk I'm done buying things for a while now...

Is it ACTUALLY worth it I have the money to go out and get one now...

I want to get 300 on it!

Today I bought 1 of each of these:

guinness.jpg

nprior$2961450.jpg

trebor-polo-mints.jpg

That's one way to give yourself the shits.