NEurope

Sort of, but it's...marshmallowy as well. And bubbly somewhat. You'll really have to try one of those chocolate teacakes or something else with a marshmallow layer - that's exactly what it is :heh:

Sort of, but it's...marshmallowy as well. And bubbly somewhat. You'll really have to try one of those chocolate teacakes or something else with a marshmallow layer - that's exactly what it is :heh:

I love that, its so fluffy.. Yet so sickly somehow.

I've got six Aston Martons, so nerrrr.

Is that the cheap, knock-off version of the Aston Martin?

That marshmellow stuff looks nice, not sure how id use it though. Maybe spread it on biscuits.

Thanks to Dannyboy I now have a complete X-files collection! Though I mainly got this DVD for the poster that comes with it! =D

51GeKP%2BPlJL._SS400_.jpg

For €13,01 (including postage).

Also arrived super fast, ordered it on Monday and arrived today, normally Amazon takes longer for me. =O

64ODMFrenchEnglish.jpg

Bought Marcuse!!!! :yay: Totally awesome.

The colour certainly divides people' date=' I absolutely love the white, especially with the black detail.[/quote']

Nice colour. Very fucking cool.

marshmallow-fluff-ENTERT0406-de.jpg

Certainly the most interesting thing I picked up on my ASDA food shop yesterday! This stuff is amazing! :D

Ahh, fluff. I haven't had it in a couple years. Awesome stuff. I first had it

when I was about 8 and I was bouncing off the wall. :heh:

Tried the strawberry? Different, I prefer the original, but also nice.

That marshmellow stuff looks nice, not sure how id use it though. Maybe spread it on biscuits.

Just eat it off the spoon. It's really sticky and thick. :D

The newest X-Files film is really good. Its different from what you expect as its more of a plausible murder mystery rather than all out sci-fi. Its still a great watch for fans, which you seem to be, Ine!

Todays purchases for me is a coffee and a bun: 80p for both. Thats all the caffeine and sugar I've had today so, needless to say, I'd kill for a kit-kat or somethin! :p

The newest X-Files film is really good. Its different from what you expect as its more of a plausible murder mystery rather than all out sci-fi. Its still a great watch for fans, which you seem to be, Ine!

I hated it, and i love X-files. It was just so boring. I felt so let down when i saw it in the cinema, i wanted to get my money back :( :( :(

Ahh, fluff. I haven't had it in a couple years. Awesome stuff. I first had it

when I was about 8 and I was bouncing off the wall. :heh:

EPIC HAHAHAHAH!

I hated it, and i love X-files. It was just so boring. I felt so let down when i saw it in the cinema, i wanted to get my money back :( :( :(

I've heard lots of mixed reviews about it actually. But I don't care, just needed it for my collection (and the poster, which is now nicely stuck to my door!).

Will post my review of the film when I finally watch it... which won't be for a while as I'm still going through all the episodes (I only watch them now when with Flinky, so it takes a while). =P

Yeah I was kind of the same, but looking back on it appreciate what they did with the story. To be honest man, it was just good to see Mulder and Scully back. :heh:

EPIC HAHAHAHAH!

Yeah, I was a little bastard when I was young. Anything to disturb the peace. :heh:

(When I drink, I revert to acting like my very young self. :D )

On a pretty unrelated topic...just remembered....THERE ARE JAFFA CAKES IN THE HOUSE!!!

Got yet another inner tube for the bike. Got 2 just to be sure and the lady kindly informed me that it was 3 for 2 ("who the hell needs 3 inner tubes?" I thought to myself). So I now have 2 spares.

Also got a mirror fort the bike so giant lorries don't scare the bejesus out of me when I'm on main roads:

SP_A0080.jpg

Whats that on the lowrider? I'm glad you asked. I bought me a horn for it. I am now an official honky!

SP_A0079.jpg

Plus got some shoes and a tie for my interview tomorrow. No pictures of that though.

Also got a mirror fort the bike so giant lorries don't scare the bejesus out of me when I'm on main roads:

Do you not hear them?

I often cycle along a busy main road. It's quite hard to tell which car/lorry sound is coming from where. Plus when cars are behind me they slow down to a crawl waiting to overtake. It makes it quite hard to hear them sometimes.

7523796x.jpg

£17.50 new and sealed.

Already have it on the PS2, but wanna play it with the Wii controls ^_^

House-season-4-cover-house-md-1499521-362-500.jpg

£8.45 from Zavvi thanks to a £5 voucher I got from them.

57DA7714-AFDE-C1ED-C28C70C2640EDA80.jpg

Train tickets to Birmingham and back - £22

I thought Fopp closed down? Or did I imagine that...

You imagined it.

/ It was going to, until HMV realised (or whoever was doing the shutting down) it was brilliant.