NEurope

Just ordered these:

51G3G9DTGNL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Classic. I only managed to get to Reptile once and properly ruin his shit.

40242387.jpg

£3.98

For my mum, off amazon. But I get free delivery if my total is over a fiver, so I also got;

battlestar-galactica-razor.jpg

£4.98

hey Admiral Cain, what are you doing here?

Is this Battlestar Galatica worth getting? This square-headed man is making me nevrous.

Also, those who have bought this, have you bought the original?

The 1970s edition? Nope. Wouldn't mind checking it out but its kinda crazy priced.

260209walletfront.jpg

£8. Steep but has a huge poster of Tricia Helfer so if anyone needs me I'll be in my bunk.

"Special SEX Edition" :p

Megadrive ultimate collection on 360 - £22

"Warning this box contains lazyness"

Is this Battlestar Galatica worth getting? This square-headed man is making me nevrous.

Also, those who have bought this, have you bought the original?

Never even knew the original existed, but the "new" one is the best TV I've properly watched. Brilliant. What Star Wars, Star Trek etc wishes it was. Politics, ethics, sex, war, evil human impersonating machines that have personalites and the occasional pulse-pounding blast through space = BEST THING EVER.

The title reminds me of Stargate etc, stuff that doesn't do anything for me, yet it's so much more.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET THAT REALLY CHEAP BOXSET?!

Angry.

Spent; Fiver on miniseries, fiver on Razor. 25 quid on Season 1, 17 on 2 and 18 on 3.

£70! Without a hint of season 4. I hate.

/ It's lovelier having the seperate editions.

----

In other news;

lizphair_juvenilia.jpg

Woohoo!

Basically the single for Jealousy from 1995, only with lots of rerecorded versions of the elusive/legendary Girly Sound tape songs. Can't believe I got it for a grand total of...£4.99!

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET THAT REALLY CHEAP BOXSET?!

Angry.

Spent; Fiver on miniseries, fiver on Razor. 25 quid on Season 1, 17 on 2 and 18 on 3.

£70! Without a hint of season 4. I hate.

/ It's lovelier having the seperate editions.

WTF, why on earth didn't you shop around? Who doesn't shop around these days? You could have afforded two volumes of Invincible along with that. :shakehead

I too bought separate series of BSG. I even bought Razor, then discovered it was in the Season 4 boxset, after not reading any descriptions, just buying, to avoid potential spoilers - stoopid Razor, it's not even good.

I'm watching then selling on ebay - I never rewatch season boxsets as there's always another bit of good telly to view.

I think this is the thing someone mentioned before - it's not all of season 4, just the first half, I think?

EEVIL: there are about 3 episodes left to air of season 4; the last season.

Yeah, just checked a review on that page:

his item's description is very misleading and inaccurate!!! Ok, it has every episode which has been released on dvd so far.........but let's not forget it only has half of season 4. The other half is still to come....so i hardly call this complete. Hold off buying until then!!

Actually is quite sneaky of them.

it was indeed. That and the really long production cycle for the show meant the season was cut in half longer than usual. The First half was all written pre strike so they went in to production during the strike.

Fun fact, the 11th episode was in the can (ie done) prior to the strike too.

Today I have bought coke and an iced finger. Life of luxury!

171-5633300A71UC550028M.jpg

8 x digital zoom. CMOS processor. 2.4in LCD screen size. Digital still 5 megapixels. Recording time 60 minutes on a 2GB card. Auto focus. Stereo sound. Recording format HD 720p, 1280 x 720, up to 30fps, 16:9 aspect ratio DVD, 720 x 480, up to 30fps, 3:2 as[ect ratio VGA, 640 x 480, up to 60fps, 4:3 aspects ratio WEB, 320 x 240, up to 30fps, 4:3 aspect ratio. Special effects 3 modes (black and white, normal and classic). Hard disc drive size up to 8GB SDHC/SD//MMC. Memory card slot SD. AV output, support HDTV and standard TV (HDMI and AV output). USB 2 connection. Webcam function. Nighshot. Software included. Instruction manual included. Batteries required Lithium Ion NP60, rechargable supplied. Includes hand strap. Size (H)10.2, (W)6.6, (D)2.8cm. Weight 128g. Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Only €118.99 not to bad for a HD Cam

Mr.A

WTF, why on earth didn't you shop around? Who doesn't shop around these days? You could have afforded two volumes of Invincible along with that. :shakehead

Of course I shopped around! But for some reason I seemed to think that it only existed in seperate form, and so only bothered to look for them...

Season 3 just came so I'm over it.

Today I bought Resi Evil 5. Haven't played it yet and won't be playing it till much later though.

£18 for granger games

[ATTACH]2541[/ATTACH]

£10 from forbiden planet

[ATTACH]2542[/ATTACH]

£18 for granger games

[ATTACH]2541[/ATTACH]

LOVE that game!!

I never did get to complete Saints Row 2 before my 360 died, was really enjoying it aswell.

LOVE that game!!

yeah apprently its realy good, some saying its even better than gta 4. looking forward to the story.

Hell yeah! It's a total riot. As long as you don't take it seriously, but then it is hard to do that. :heh:

Along with MGS4 it is my favourite game of last year.