NEurope

Maces is hugely disapointing. Its lesser purple more whitey/hint of purple. Its a shame because the hilt is......probably the best.

*Orgasms*

But yeah. The colour just doesn't cut the mustard. It must be a hard crystal to find.....;)

I also heard it take 6 AA batteries, which is just nuts. I have a funny feeling my next purchase to be posted on here will be some bloody rechargeable batteries! Any suggestions for how I might mount them on a wall safely without using any screws or nails - I'm not allowed to do anything to damage the walls as it's a rented house - we use bluetack for most things but I have a funny feeling that won't be tough enough, plus my greatest fear would be them falling down and smashing into a million pieces :o

I also heard it take 6 AA batteries, which is just nuts. I have a funny feeling my next purchase to be posted on here will be some bloody rechargeable batteries! Any suggestions for how I might mount them on a wall safely without using any screws or nails - I'm not allowed to do anything to damage the walls as it's a rented house - we use bluetack for most things but I have a funny feeling that won't be tough enough, plus my greatest fear would be them falling down and smashing into a million pieces :o

A) I have no idea to be honest

B) You'd be suprised how durable they are. Im pretty certain that a fall onto a...carpeted floor at least would be absolutely fine. Obviously not desireable, but yeah. I've seen people have half welly lightsabre duels with them repeatadly.

I bought Luke's blue Empire Strikes Back ForceFX lightsaber about 3 and a half years ago. It's just gathering dust in my parents' loft at the moment. Is it worth something?

I've got my new TV up and running with my laptop going though it. It looks very, very sexy! I'll hook my 360 up later to see just how awesome it really is!

I bought Luke's blue Empire Strikes Back ForceFX lightsaber about 3 and a half years ago. It's just gathering dust in my parents' loft at the moment. Is it worth something?

Depends what you paid for it at the time I suppose. There's very few available on ebay though - other thing is, surely it's identical to the New Hope one? If so then that might affect the price in either a good or bad way.

Newflash: It seems I won't be getting the Darth Vader lightsaber after all - supplier has now changed his mind from yesterday and claims that he no longer has any in, despite saying yesterday that it was okay to order away! Funny how that all happened in less than 24 hours. Not happy. Once money is back in the bank it seems the Yoda one will have to be my next one now.

ACER%20TM%205530G-704G32.jpg

Acer Travelmate 5530G-604G32Mi, got it today! I'm so excited because it's my first laptop...And I'm writing this with it, WHOAAAAH! :bouncy:

S2409W-dell_.jpg

New monitor arrived today =D The 360 looks amazing on it compared to what i was using. 1080p ftw :heh:

Went on a mega shop today...

Lime green eyeliner

eyeshadow brush thinger

eyebrow waxing stuff >.<

various tops and scarves

2100 Microsoft points

cuuute stickers

Acer Travelmate 5530G-604G32Mi, got it today! I'm so excited because it's my first laptop...And I'm writing this with it, WHOAAAAH! :bouncy:

I hope you got an extended warranty.

3564175m.jpg£12.99

Should be coming today =]

Oh yea, Ashely, that docking statiom i bougt isn't bad.

Link if your still interested

3564175m.jpg£12.99

Should be coming today =]

Oh yea, Ashely, that docking statiom i bougt isn't bad.

Link if your still interested

Ouch....http://www.Boffer.co.uk today is 2x 8GB SD cards for £17.00.

Which I purchased incidentally.

Lolz I got two of those for the same price (£17 or something for both) on Play a few weeks back.

Ouch....www.Boffer.co.uk today is 2x 8GB SD cards for £17.00.

Which I purchased incidentally.

Id rather stick with play, i know theyre good.

Lolz I got two of those for the same price (£17 or something for both) on Play a few weeks back.

I dont really mind about the price, i think theyre worth it.

Sega SuperStars Tennis - £9.98 brand new

Sega_Superstars_Tennis-Xbox_360Artwork2453SST_360_IN_UK.jpg

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - £24.99 brand new

Mortal_Kombat_vs._DC_Universe_Coverart.png

Battalion Wars 2 (BWii) - £9.98 brand new

77.jpg

Infinite Undiscovery - £19.99 brand new

InfiniteUndiscoveryBoxart.jpg

Dark Sector - £5.99 pre owned

1186513769.jpg

V For Vendetta & Transformers on Blu Ray - £30

v-for-vendetta-blu-ray.jpg

51TjJVEpAqL._SS500_.jpg

My Premium Sideshow figure of Indiana Jones came today. It's most defintley the 'holy grail' of my collection.

n511466431_1690860_4573.jpg

n511466431_1690861_5930.jpg

Today's expendature:

40Gb PS3 /w Prince of Persia and Rachet and Clank: Quest for Booty

NHL 2K7

Motorstorm

Got that all for the princely sum of £270. Got it home and couldn't get a picture for the PS3 with the cable. EVentually got it after a trip back to GAME. Was gonna get Fallout 3 with PoP but they had run out of it apparently so the only other things were R&C, Fifa 09 or Lost and thought R&C, while not being the proper game, would be the better one to get.

ninjatown-ds-04.jpg

^_____^

Also bought the Age of mythology: titans, double pack, for a tenner. My original CD has gone walkabouts :(

^ I HAVE GOT TO GET THAT SONOFABITCH! :o

Would you believe it was only £25.99 aswell! I've been awaiting its release for ages and its snuck up on me.

There we go son Play.com