NEurope

It's just a laptop, Shorty (my first one)...

HP G7000. Didn't really have more than £400 to spend on one, and for £379, I'm pretty impressed with what I got.

*Christina Agularia album covers*

She is much hotter than I remember...

Anyway, it's not a purchase as such, but it will facilitate one - rummaging around in my room, I've found I had £36 worth of change. :awesome:

£30 of it has gone to the bank, so I'm gonna celebrate and buy something. I'm feeling... Rainbow Six Vegas 2... or possibly Bioshock...

Money is fun. :heh:

*Removes 'cool' from above poster's name*

Ford_Transit.jpg

£36 rental for a day.

Aww! :(

Ness Bears just wouldn't work the same....

How do I gain it back in your eyes Ashley? :heh:

One word; Oral.

Sennheiser CX500's are amazing. Unfortunately they're not retractable, but they usually cost around £50 retail, and can pick them up for only £15 on Amazon Marketplace. I've got a pair and have never had such good sound quality from such little things :D

Sweet! I just ordered a pair off eBay for £14.99 including 1st class recorded delivery and a free gift, Ty Dyson. :D

Sweet! I just ordered a pair off eBay for £14.99 including 1st class recorded delivery and a free gift, Ty Dyson. :D

I just had a look at that, and it does indeed sound a very low price. But after a google, it seems that quite a few fakes of this particular product are going around.

On marketplace I've received a fake copy of a GBA game before so I guess I have a bit of skepticism of marketplace sellers for things other than DVD based games (although the majority are honest). One of the sellers for those earphones says "no packaging included". Hmm... :heh:

Yeah Sennheiser's are something I wont buy from ebay or amazon marketplace. way too many fakes about!!

If I still had an N64...

I think I'll get an N64 just to play Majoras Mask. I wish I had played it before.

Do you actually want to buy one of mine? Its a bit unstable, as in if someone slams a door somewhere in the house, it'll freeze! I'd throw in a controller and some games too :p

Even if mine are fake, I can't dispute the immense sound quality from the things. They're brilliant.

Some times you just go for deals that sound to good to be true... SCORE :D

iaknfaabg.jpg

I payed less than what one iphone cost here in norway. WAY less ^^

iaknfaabg.jpg

What you gonna do with 2?:/

iaknfaabg.jpg

Howsies? ._.

One Tree Hill - season 4

51gfzV7rhbL._SS500_.jpg

30 GBP

Out of the 50 tv-series seasons I own, this will be the second one that cost over 18 punds and first over 20. I'm starting to catch up with the releases now.

£23

I know I can get it for £18 on the web, but meh, I saw it in the shop and thought fuck it ^_^

Speaking of I once again looked at my amazon basket and toyed with the idea but didn't.