NEurope

How much that set you back JonSt?

£109.99, worth every penny.

Monica looks really hot on that boxset.

You know who doesn't look hot?

You've guessed it: ROSS. Why? Cos he's a whiner!

Monica looks really hot on that boxset.

You know who doesn't look hot?

You've guessed it: ROSS. Why? Cos he's a whiner!

Dammit Flinky, don't annoy me now :heh:

Dammit Flinky, don't annoy me now :heh:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Christ, 110 quid for all that is actually pretty damn good. Not bad at all.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Christ, 110 quid for all that is actually pretty damn good. Not bad at all.

Yep, gonna wait until i'm holiday to watc it - which isn't till the end of the month :(

This album for £9.99

bri.jpg

Imaginary rep for anyone who can tell me what album this is. I will be impressed.

This album for £9.99

bri.jpg

Imaginary rep for anyone who can tell me what album this is. I will be impressed.

Bright Eyes....the one with "At The Bottom of Everything" at the start. Album name escapes me.

Yesterday I bought some glasses - two for one deal and sepcsavers. Cost me £155 in total!

I'll post some piccies when they are ready next week, but I shall warn you now it'll be a scary sight!

Has just been confirmed that my Wii has been dispatched by play3k so it should be here tomorrow , I won't post pics as they may be a good chance that you already know what the thing looks like.

Have just ordered myself a copy of Madden for it.

Other purchase was Applecare for my ibook as the years warranty was due to expire. I was very reluctant to spunk £200 on it , but after my piece of shit Dell died after only 14 months I didn't want to risk the same happening again.

I bought 208 prints from Prestwich Pharmacy. £20 for 208 A5 Glossy paper prints.

Plus its not purchased however I got a nice working fan.

I bought a laptop today. Nothing incredible, but great fun nonetheless.

[edit]

Link here for anyone into that sort of thing.

haha! i cant belive that i was looking at it before, fancy sending me some pics of it? i cant find any decent ones.

I bought a laptop today. Nothing incredible, but great fun nonetheless.

[edit]

Link here for anyone into that sort of thing.

i've had bad experiences with Acer laptops, i hope this one doesn't go tits up

Bright Eyes....the one with "At The Bottom of Everything" at the start. Album name escapes me.

Oh yeah. You would know it. ¬_¬ You're hereby banned from my obscure quizzes that nobody else would've got the answer to.

Oh yeah. You would know it. ¬_¬ You're hereby banned from my obscure quizzes that nobody else would've got the answer to.

Yay me, and :( me.

I know all kinds of random bands I discover from American TV that nobody here has heard of (although I think I actually discovered Bright Eyes through MTV2). Such as Sia, who I am listening to at the moment.

Haven't bought anything major (ignoring food and drink) for a few days. Oh I suppose I bought two A5 notebooks and an A7 one earlier.

Has just been confirmed that my Wii has been dispatched by play3k so it should be here tomorrow , I won't post pics as they may be a good chance that you already know what the thing looks like.

Have just ordered myself a copy of Madden for it.

Other purchase was Applecare for my ibook as the years warranty was due to expire. I was very reluctant to spunk £200 on it , but after my piece of shit Dell died after only 14 months I didn't want to risk the same happening again.

When did you place the order?

I'm just wondering when im going to get mine, and how far down the UK waiting list i am.

haha! i cant belive that i was looking at it before, fancy sending me some pics of it? i cant find any decent ones.

Yeah, watch this space. I'll have you some sorted out a little bit later.

Martinst: what happened? I'm curious and want to know what to look out for.