NEurope

Yes, it's incredibly sad but after stopping myself with buying them for as long as I could I have finally initiated my Pokémon Trading Figure collection. Manufactured by toy masters Kaiyodo and sporting some very cool designs, how could a toy nut like me resist?

img1055qg9.th.jpg

These things are expensive. It's going to be a skinting hobby to collect all 42.

Anyone else here sad enough to collect? WE CUD DO TRAEDSZ.

Last thing I 'bought' was a hot chocolate from Nero, but it was free. That count?

Exactly same as mine, how much you got yours for?

I thought it looked familar, did you mention buying it before?

Yes, it's incredibly sad but after stopping myself with buying them for as long as I could I have finally initiated my Pokémon Trading Figure collection. Manufactured by toy masters Kaiyodo and sporting some very cool designs, how could a toy nut like me resist?

img1055qg9.th.jpg

These things are expensive. It's going to be a skinting hobby to collect all 42.

Anyone else here sad enough to collect? WE CUD DO TRAEDSZ.

I am!

You got Scyther? I will trade!

Is there any you need? I got a few packs. Lesse on my desk here at work Ive got Voltorb and Weezing.

Ive also got Misty and Dratini at home. Is there any you'd trade for Scyther? Hes my fav! First time Ive seen him too...the full sculpts pic are impossible to find on the net.

I am!

You got Scyther? I will trade!

Is there any you need? I got a few packs. Lesse on my desk here at work Ive got Voltorb and Weezing.

Ive also got Misty and Dratini at home. Is there any you'd trade for Scyther? Hes my fav! First time Ive seen him too...the full sculpts pic are impossible to find on the net.

Finally, someone else who collects these things! You got MSN? We can have a chat about it on there and I can sort you out some more Scyther pics if you fancy a look.

Got another pack coming now, hopefully some decent ones inside. Play.com have the boosters for a fiver each and the starter sets at £8 delivered in their sale. Beats the hell out of retail price.

Here is all the things I have recently ordered (im avoiding assignments at this moment, hence why im going through this faff)

Books

0061196681.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41242823_.jpg

My Secret: A Postsecret Book

1850434239.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU02_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Reading "Sex and the City"

DVDs

B000HT3P7E.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39599290_.jpg

How I Met Your Mother: Season One

B000AYQOA6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Reefer Madness

B00004I9Q1.02._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Clothes

56D88NKHA_normal.jpg

Over-Sized Beanie

56L33NGRY_normal.jpg

Narrow Striped Scarf

I bought this just our of Sheer Cheesyness/awsomness

cover.jpg

SNAKES ON A TRAIN!!!!

It was only 3 Quid as well HUZZAH, I did watch SOAP the other night and that was Pure Awsomness, SOAT? i'm sure will just be as cool >>;; Right?...Right?

and I bought Hook as well (Robin Williams one which i've not seen in Years)

bought this:

4.jpg

one of these:

Cheese-&-Onion.jpg

one of these:

BuxtonStill.jpg

With a Sports Cap!

And thats about it today.

Last thing I 'bought' was a hot chocolate from Nero, but it was free. That count?

I thought it looked familar, did you mention buying it before?

I dont think i have, i got it for my birthday, cost me £140 or £160, great piece of kit. You can always spot it on my desk, heres a recent pic i took.

picture003ce8.jpg

Today I bought a nice coat for my niece, a little bag for myself and just ordered an RGB cable online because I couldn't find one in the shops. Over 14 days for delivery though :hmm:

I bought some more shelfs to put my DVD's on today. Still not enough space :( but it looks better at least. Sadly I forgot to take a before shot but basicaly they where all stacked horizontaly on the top set of shelfs and it looked a mess.

shelfagera2.th.jpg

I also ordered The Dreamers from HMV for £5 and recieved The Nightmare Before Christmas also from HMV

Whats the big attraction to Samsung HDTVs then? Aren't they pricey and is it worth it? I need a new TV . . .

Exactly same as mine, how much you got yours for?

£149. Offline, obv.

I bought some more shelfs to put my DVD's on today. Still not enough space :( but it looks better at least. Sadly I forgot to take a before shot but basicaly they where all stacked horizontaly on the top set of shelfs and it looked a mess.

shelfagera2.th.jpg

I also ordered The Dreamers from HMV for £5 and recieved The Nightmare Before Christmas also from HMV

Arrested Development, Peep Show and Taxi Driver! Nice, very nice!

WHY has everyone got a 360 this is a nintendo site!!!!!!!!!

Because it makes you seem more cool, or more of a gamer.

You ONLY have a Wii or Nintendo consoles? You fanboy. :heh:

Variety, or because they can. I plan on getting a 360 in 2007 after my enjoyment in taunting Americans on Xbox Live today.

Because it makes you seem more cool, or more of a gamer.

You ONLY have a Wii or Nintendo consoles? You fanboy. :heh:

360 makes you seem more cool! Never heard that one :)

I just wanted to quote you...

And answer you, somehow it helps you be a little more elitist when it comes to gaming. Or, they like to play it, I don't know...

I just wanted to quote you...

And answer you, somehow it helps you be a little more elitist when it comes to gaming. Or, they like to play it, I don't know...

I would agree with the latter, but the former i don't understand?