NEurope

Today's Purchases:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - £39.99 (or free in my case as I had credit)

A 2100 Microsoft Point card - £17.50

Yes, I already have the Primes as separate entities but as some of the best games that Nintendo have put out on their consoles in the last few years, with some improvements, I think it's a worthwhile purchase as it'll undoubtedly become a collector's item in the years to come, especially if you have the entire set of single titles and this.

Quality purchase there.

Xbox360full_500x526.jpg

Xbox 360 repair :D Should have it back by Monday apparently. Don't have too many games for it left, I'll have to re buy Halo 3, Oblivion and Bioshock.

What about the 3 year warranty.

Are Wispa golds like that famous chocolate bar that I can't remember the name of, but has that strange, half-sticky, half-dry orange/gold center to it?

Snickers?

snickers.jpg

------------------

After I check my bank balance to confirm its a valid purchase, I will be pre-ordering this

9732597x.jpg

It was Crunchie. :p

Are they like that?

-----

@ ReZ - YES YES YES YES YES

It was Crunchie. :p

Are they like that?

-----

@ ReZ - YES YES YES YES YES

You didn't know what a Crunchie was?

Hoooooe boy.

And yes. I think it has to happen. Certainly in glorious high definition. Its not uber pricey....£115....well that is pricey, but like...4/5 seasons/extras/movies/etc.

Although on DVd it's £30 for 4 season and the miniseries and TV movie, and then the last season is usually about £20...

But Blu-Ray probably has better extras.

Although on DVd it's £30 for 4 season and the miniseries and TV movie, and then the last season is usually about £20...

But Blu-Ray probably has better extras.

Plus its Blu Ray. Proven to have 76% more awesomeness than standard definition counterparts.

bi1lc5.jpg

Got this trifecta of awesomeness compressed on one single disc yesterday. I beat Prime 1, and I've just started Prime 2!

batmanbox360.jpg

£35.99 (a bit cheaper thanks to student discount at GAME, still expensive compared to online prices)

10319_721905563915_61411682_43765381_3554354_n.jpg

£10 - fucking bargain!!! Going to get it signed by the big man himself in a couple of months <3

10319_722154894255_61411682_43781352_5756883_n.jpg

Couldn't resist really. Should make me feel better after an arguement with my mother ruined my plans for tonight. Got to Game JUST before they closed :)

bi1lc5.jpg

Got this trifecta of awesomeness compressed on one single disc yesterday. I beat Prime 1, and I've just started Prime 2!

You beat Metroid Prime in one day o_O You mad bastard :heh: You should savour the game! With all the advertising going on recently I have the urge to get the Cube down from the loft and play through Metroid Prime myself. I loved that game, might have even been the best on the Gamecube looking back.... *remembers Resident Evil 4*.... perhaps not then.

I buckled under the pressure and ended up buying the new England shirt, my excuse is I don't have enough white tops to take on holiday..

uenglandh0911beckham.jpg

£50 (With printing)

Actually bought it in a 34 which is an Extra Small, was going to try the kids sizes on to save a fiver but that size is probably the smallest I could go. xD

I buckled under the pressure and ended up buying the new England shirt, my excuse is I don't have enough white tops to take on holiday..

White tops are the devil. Take some nice coloured ones!

That's ridiculous, especially as that new one just looks like a P.E. shirt.

I bought my England shirt (the 2006 World Cup white 'un) for only £11 a few years back. :smile:

I prefer to spend a lot more on the Villa shirts, though. My last one cost about £65 (that included printing, delivery and VAT and all that.)

Have you no shame boy! :o:heh:

And who is your number one artist on last.fm?

Just got these at Forbidden Planet on Shaftsbury Avenue. First time going there so felt that I had to get something:

25.99:

2008-08-12-invincible.jpg

1607060078.jpg

I want to read wolfman first BUT it looks like the kid from invincible is in it soooo it looks like i will have to read that one instead.

Oh and this arrived after I pre ordered it months ago:

133851-large.jpg

watched and loved already! I am very entertained :D