NEurope

And who is your number one artist on last.fm?

Somebody who can actually sing live, that's who!

That's ridiculous, especially as that new one just looks like a P.E. shirt.

I bought my England shirt (the 2006 World Cup white 'un) for only £11 a few years back. :smile:

I got last season's away top for £4.97, I think its one of the best bargain's I've ever bought.

lost_winds_preview.jpg

Thanks to Metroid Prime Trilogy i'm actually using my Wii again :/

Just got these at Forbidden Planet on Shaftsbury Avenue. First time going there so felt that I had to get something:

25.99:

2008-08-12-invincible.jpg

1607060078.jpg

I want to read wolfman first BUT it looks like the kid from invincible is in it soooo it looks like i will have to read that one instead.

Oh and this arrived after I pre ordered it months ago:

133851-large.jpg

watched and loved already! I am very entertained :D

When you're ready volume 2 is here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-Robert-Kirkman/dp/1582405948/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

And for the record, the Invincible issues that feature in that Wolf-Man is issue 57, which isn't in the hardbacks until volume 5 (which isn't even out yet. Comes out in just under 4 weeks I believe) and it doesn't ruin too much really....actually it ruins a tiny bit.

So you can either buy and catch up on a lot of Invincible (which is totally worth it cos' its the best comic ever) or just read Wolf-Man anyway.

When you're ready volume 2 is here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invincible-Ultimate-Collection-Robert-Kirkman/dp/1582405948/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

And for the record, the Invincible issues that feature in that Wolf-Man is issue 57, which isn't in the hardbacks until volume 5 (which isn't even out yet. Comes out in just under 4 weeks I believe) and it doesn't ruin too much really....actually it ruins a tiny bit.

So you can either buy and catch up on a lot of Invincible (which is totally worth it cos' its the best comic ever) or just read Wolf-Man anyway.

Haha knew you would like my purchase. May buy volume 2 on next weeks purchase. Not sure if I can wait to read Wolfman really...

EDIT: Ah wow. Volume 2 is much cheaper so that will probably definitely be bought on next weeks pay.

I like the idea of having my own email address/website, but didn't like the prospect of spending monthly for the hosting or haiving adverts all over the place.

It suddenly dawned on me a few minutes ago. I did all the set-up for my work's website hosting and stuff, nobody else even has the login details or understands anything about it. The hosting plan includes the hosting of unlimited domains and has pretty much unlimited space and bandwidth. So I get free hosting and it doesn't cost my work a penny.

In short: I bought a domain name. £6ish for two years.

Somebody who can actually sing live, that's who!

I really couldn't care if she mimed or not. When Kylie sings its so high pitched, lacking in emotion and nasally.

They from the VGCats site thing? I've always been temptedings to get the Boo one. As well as the Get A Life and Grow Up ones. The ones on that site look awesome compared the similar ones I've seen in Gamestation, which have the actual images of the 'shrooms, instead of the pr0 cartoony 'shrooms.

Worth the import cost? I think probably. But it seems I own so many t-shirts it's unreal.

Got both t-shirts today, got the print in a tube separate a few days ago. With both packages they labelled them in such a way that they avoided any import charges.

2hqv1pt.jpg

£4.99

Numbers 116 and 117.[/color]

I hate that box, they used art work of Fabregas in our white away shirt of two seasons ago, but photoshopped our badge and sponsors off it, and then slapped their own badge on it..

It has cover art work? Oh yeah look at that. My brain just registered that it was £4.99 and that I don't own it and thus I had to buy it.

All of Patrick Wolf's B-Sides off iTunes.

513405.jpg

0.79 x 11 = £8.69

Shame he's a cunt.

6696_Apple_MacBookPro-13inchopen.jpg

13" MacBook Pro. My first ever Mac :)

4GB RAM + 500GB hard drive

Congratulations on the new baby :P

I sooo want a pretty 15" MBP baby to replace my mature 2.16 GHz MBP if only i had a spare £1.5k lying around :'(

I bought a flat cap (Amazingly found one that suits me).

Levis Jeans shorts.

And 1300 Egyptian Pounds.

Hannah Montana The Movie

Aseriesofhighlyuneccessarypurchases.png

Completing my shelf at the moment and also The Season 2 volumes which I purchased over the summer. :D

external.jpg?t=1252363848

My External Harddrive Dad bought for me. :yay:

and also I got this a while ago but a Camera for doing well in my exams:

Samsung_ES55_Digital_Camera_Black.jpg

Which is that exact one. Samsung ES55 :grin:

Oh and this arrived after I pre ordered it months ago:

133851-large.jpg

watched and loved already! I am very entertained :D

Freaky shit, I've been watching that several times over the past few days. Such a pr0 film. Good to have playing whilst one is Prime'in it up.

Shame he's a cunt.

Cause I was buying an audiotape of his life philosophies...?

His music in unaffected.

51FhiI80uRL._SS420_.jpg

Great film! Very entertaining :)

[ATTACH]2918[/ATTACH]

Some spray to smell good :p

[ATTACH]2919[/ATTACH]

Need some energy!

[ATTACH]2920[/ATTACH]

YUUUMMMYYYY!!

342940ps_500h.jpg

Cause I was buying an audiotape of his life philosophies...?

If you believe 1920's effects theories then yes, yes you are! :heh:

bought a phone cover for my phone

phonecover.jpg

EDIT: Holyfuckbig. also my keyboard really needs cleaning !_!