NEurope

Simply because I enjoy the rough nature of your embrace, I probably will buy it.

ReZ tried to tell me some comic was better than House the other day, I laughed. Mainly because he's never seen an episode of House.

Well Invincible is better than House. IMO.

Buy AD[/Has been telling you that for months] (its better than House) IMO. ;)

uPVC_Doors_MadeiraTranquility.gif

New front door £286. The picture is of a simaler door but mine is nicer.

Do it Molly. Buy it right now. If I had a job and was frivolous with money again I'd probably buy you the first season to start you off. In fact, I'm sure ReZ probably owes it to you.

Bought this...

georgeorwell1984.jpg

...due to listening to too much of Muse's new album. xD

It is a great book, but it is mainly there to convince you that Communism is bad, just like Animal Farm.

EDIT: Well, it is actually a brilliant book and you will have a lot of fun reading it.;) If you enjoy it, I would recommend Animal Farm because it is so short and has a similar theme.

Edited by Pyxis

Guys, she's legal.

Being legal costs more, but I have a clear conscience.

Yeah but that means she costs more. Still worth it.

That is awesome. As hell.

So its good then yeh? ^^ Mine probably won't be here till the end of the week, I look forward to reading it, since I haven't read a comic in yonks!

So its good then yeh? ^^ Mine probably won't be here till the end of the week, I look forward to reading it, since I haven't read a comic in yonks!

Yeah thats written by Mark Millar who is by far one of the best writers out.

Issue 2 is out of that also, which is also good.

I can't see what that picture is but I'll assume its a comic/issue 2.

I recommend Invincible if you're comicing it up.

97% of readers never go back.

Re; its popularity, I don't think theres anyone in the Comics Thread (who posts regularly) that doesn't read it. I don't think that can be said about any other title.

I can't see what that picture is but I'll assume its a comic/issue 2.

I recommend Invincible if you're comicing it up.

97% of readers never go back.

Re; its popularity, I don't think theres anyone in the Comics Thread (who posts regularly) that doesn't read it. I don't think that can be said about any other title.

Correct that its a comic, while I was in town I popped into the comic store just to browse, then decided I wanted an issue 1 of something, then this beamed out to me. (Red Tornado Issue 1)

Will also look out and try to get Invicible too then :)

Most of House MD

£Lots.

Good choice Molly! :yay:

£100 deposit on tattoo

Wispa-Gold-resized.jpg

Paramore ticket.

:)

Do it Molly. Buy it right now. If I had a job and was frivolous with money again I'd probably buy you the first season to start you off. In fact, I'm sure ReZ probably owes it to you.

Hehe, I'll pop in tomorrow and have a look. I'm not tooooo frivolous by the way, I do have a Pension and an ISA *weeps*

:p

Although. Well, basically I've realised that I can't exercise in my ''fashion plimsolls'' after several days of sore feet. So today I bought some actual trainers.

28627.jpg

Yeah but that means she costs more. Still worth it.
Even though we're talking about me whoring myself, I'm still flattered. :heh:

Oh and CB, I love you. ''Definitely'' always has the word ''FINITE'' in the middle. :)

Also, ReZ. When I've watched House I will give you the DVDs. Unlike SPACED, I hope you will actually watch it *shakes fist lovingly*.

Good choice Molly! :yay:

Yep, it's super duper! :D

Also, ReZ. When I've watched House I will give you the DVDs. Unlike SPACED, I hope you will actually watch it *shakes fist lovingly*.

I demand this. Also I did watch the first few Spaced's it just (curiously) isn't for me, despite sounding like it would be for me.

Hehe, I'll pop in tomorrow and have a look. I'm not tooooo frivolous by the way, I do have a Pension and an ISA *weeps*

:p

God you're old :heh: I just have an ISA personally. No job = no pension really...

But seriously. £10 to support the arts? And AD is THE arts.

Oh and CB, I love you. ''Definitely'' always has the word ''FINITE'' in the middle. :)

Ah! I knew that. :p

*shify eyes*

The feeling of love is most definitely mutual! Would you love me any more if I told you I started watching House last week? :)

I demand this. Also I did watch the first few Spaced's it just (curiously) isn't for me, despite sounding like it would be for me.

But it has Simon Pegg and comics and drugs and Jessica Stevenson and Nick Frost and Brian and a dog.

I, I have no more words. :heh:

God you're old :heh: I just have an ISA personally. No job = no pension really...

But seriously. £10 to support the arts? And AD is THE arts.

Lol. I'm 23 years young. Only old people put ''young'' after their age though :D

I'm gonna buy it, promise!

Ah! I knew that. :p

*shify eyes*

The feeling of love is most definitely mutual! Would you love me any more if I told you I started watching House last week? :)

Wow, yes! Soon they'll be calling us MollBears :p

(I thought about doing it the other way, but I don't think Coololly works).

How about... Mollness Bears? :D

Season 1 Episode 4, if you wanted to know! :D Though I have watched either the whole of Season 2 or 3 before. House that is. :)

yeah, your right. Coololly doesn't quite work! Looks funny though! :grin: Much like when I accidently called myself Nicoholas on my Uni application! :p

I was loving the sound of MollBears though. Nice and concise BUT...

I think...

How about... Mollness Bears? :D

S.C.G. Is the winner here! Brilliant! :bowdown:

Ended up having to replace my mouse, due to it messing up, so I got myself a Logitech MX518.

21583d1192822298-logitech-mx-518-mx518.jpg

How is it? I have been thinking of getting a new mouse but haven't been to forthright in making a decision. Plus i compute on a glass surface and optical devices fail on those, though I do have a mouse mat but it is a tad small.