Edited by Deathjam

Seeing as it was my birthday yesterday, thought I would treat myself:

All from amazon:

51AQcEEMrHL._SS500_.jpg

51miGF2yO9L._SS500_.jpg

new_graphic_novel12801.jpg

invincible_ultcoll_v5_cov.jpg

Cost me about £80!

Some brilliant buys there! I need to finish off my Invincible trade collection soon, only 2 left but im getting the TPBs not hardcovers

Purchased myself a Wispa Gold. It has been too long, glad to see them back. I just hope they become permanent again, like the classic Wispa did.

"High-Fives everyone who has purchased one today"

Bought myself a DSi as a replacement for my actually perfectly working original DS I have since launch. Now waiting for some good games!

Dazz posted it in the weight loss topic:

Im not an expert but i would guess not. As that work out is aimed at loosing weight (or so it claims) and that powder is aimed at people trying to gain weight.

You can buy other stuff which is for people who are loosing weight but trying to gain muscle i know maximuscle do some but its very dear i think.

Today's purchases:

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - £3 from HMV. Have been wanting to watch it since ReZ's posting of the "Hey, you're there" thing in the HWYD thread

Prototype (360) - £32.99 from Gamestation but I had credit.

got the pokemon yellow guide and all that from the boot sale :)

This wouldn't happen to be the car boot that happens weekly at Rosudgen(sp?) would it YYG?

Most of House MD

£Lots.

Oh, Arrested Development is £10 a series in HMV, never seen it so I'm seriously tempted. But I still have about 3 series of House, hmm.

Incase anyone's wondering, I'm completely legal these days. Being legal costs more, but I have a clear conscience.

I'm completely legal these days.

It's safe to assume ReZ will stop trying to groom you now then.

Guys, she's legal.

*Straightens tie* "That's a smashing blouse you've got on"

People buying the Invincible collection things. If you want volumes 1 and 2, I can sell them to you, because I simply think they're shit and don't want them anymore.

It's safe to assume ReZ will stop trying to groom you now then.

Never assume. It makes an ass out of u* and me :p

*I had to put ''u'' instead of ''you'' for the purposes of the joke. But for the record, I hate text language. kthxbai.

Never assume.

Especially with ReZ's grooming habits. I swear I've seen him try to chat up an inanimate object. In all fairness though, it was a slut and clearly wanted it.

Oh, Arrested Development is £10 a series in HMV, never seen it so I'm seriously tempted. But I still have about 3 series of House, hmm.

Molly.

*grabs shoulders pointlessly roughly*

BUY IT.

I'm not ReZ, who tells lies about when things are good or not. But this is amazing. BELIEVE US! BETTER THAN HAUS!

Tokyo Sonata:

TokyoSonata.jpg

2046:

xin_110901200914045171797.jpg

The Prelude of Lotus Lantern (46 episodes):

l_p1020092685.jpg

Gao Xing:

s_p1014462282.jpg

One Night in Supermarket:

4791One%20Night%20In%20Supermarket.jpg

Total: Around £67

Edited by Pyxis

Molly.

*grabs shoulders pointlessly roughly*

BUY IT.

I'm not ReZ, who tells lies about when things are good or not. But this is amazing. BELIEVE US! BETTER THAN HAUS!

Simply because I enjoy the rough nature of your embrace, I probably will buy it.

ReZ tried to tell me some comic was better than House the other day, I laughed. Mainly because he's never seen an episode of House.

Simply because I enjoy the rough nature of your embrace, I probably will buy it.

ReZ tried to tell me some comic was better than House the other day, I laughed. Mainly because he's never seen an episode of House.

I've never seen House, but comics can be better than TV shows. In rare cases. But they're a very different medium, so in conclusion buy Arrested Development. :idea: