N-Europe

I Got Some Mountain Dew

Mokong

Well it got banned in the UK because the caffine levels were too high.

Wikipedia says:

A version of the drink was marketed for three years in the UK during the late 1990s. Many believe the urban legend that Mountain Dew is illegal (in its American formulation) to sell in the UK due to its high caffeine content and excessive artificial ingredients. However, the version sold in the UK was a lurid green color and contained far more caffeine, synthetic sugars, and artificial colorings than the American version. It even discolored the teeth and tongue of its drinkers for several hours after consumption.

Wikipedia says:

A version of the drink was marketed for three years in the UK during the late 1990s. Many believe the urban legend that Mountain Dew is illegal (in its American formulation) to sell in the UK due to its high caffeine content and excessive artificial ingredients. However, the version sold in the UK was a lurid green color and contained far more caffeine, synthetic sugars, and artificial colorings than the American version. It even discolored the teeth and tongue of its drinkers for several hours after consumption.

Thats the real mans version, not no toned down american pussy shit.

Red bull tastes like sick. Artificially sweetened sick.

I'd agree with that.

As for Mountain Dew, ive never heard of it. Is it as good as everyones making it out to be? Is it that good that my taste buds will fail due to the beautiful taste?

A drinks a drink to me, but either Tizer or Vimto would be my faves. :)

Mountain Dew is Godly!

I haven't had any of that for a good... erm... sheesh, 6 years! Anyhoo, yeah, it's definately one of my fav drinks!

...and Mokong, you're a Legend for putting up the pics and vid! ...evil git! Haha!

Thats the real mans version, not no toned down american pussy shit.

That's gotta be my favourite quote of the year! Haha!