• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Most Respected Member - Stefkov, - nice guy, gets along with everyone

That was a shock to see.

But I thank you.

I cant regurgitate my guts enough to even attempt to make a list...what did i say?

Thread Starter Of The Year

Meik (The Great N-E Quiz)

Best Mod Of The Year

Moria

Best Admin Of The Year

Ashley

Most Respected Member

Platty

Most Knowledgeable Member Of The Year

Dante

Funniest Member Of 2006

Eevil

Best/Worst Negative Member of 2006

Solitanze

Spammer Of The Year

Dabookerman (not saying it's a bad thing)

User With The Best Sigs And Avatars Of The Year

Redshell

Best Forum moment of 2006

Dabookerman's 'get the stick figure to the other side' thing. Was a funny 2/3 days.

The N-Europe 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award: Who makes this forum what it is today?

Everyone A forum can't survive on just one member :p

Thanks for nominating me Haden I really wasn't expecting any lol, especially that category :)

Best moment of 2006?

The cybering powers of Mc Dicko [Haden] and The Juggernaut.

I was literally loling so much I couldnt breathe. We need to find another gangbang victim maybe get the Fierce Link, Moogle and Viper involved.

Sex: Dicko

Golden times.

The 2006 N-Europe Member Of The Year

I had to think about this alot.

I think....Ashley

Great admin, and he does contribute a lot in terms of posting, too. Honourable mentions also go to Jordan, Platty, The3rdChildren, Meik and Dan Dare.

Tellyn888

He's made some great threads, including the Wii Channel/Virtual Console all you need to know threads. Very helpful.

Best Mod Of The Year

We've got some cracking mods here, but I know how difficult it can be for a new mod to come in and make some adjustments or make a difference. I think Hero-of-Time has been that moderator. He sets a fine example to others, rarely (if ever) makes a wrong decision, and just is there when you need him. Good job.

Honourable mentions to go the rest of the team. This was a tough choice, and you are all great, too!

Best Admin Of The Year

Without a doubt, Ashley.

As Aimless said, this guy juggles a lot of work, social life, uni and this. I know how tough it can be, but this guy pulls it off better.

PS: Sorry Platty, you know I still love you!

Most Helpful Member Of The Year

Now this was a really tough one to call. However, I think Supergrunch is a really helpful member of this forum. There are so many others though.

Most Respected Member

Aimless

Nobody has a bad work to say against this man. Hopefully he will still be here and rocking on this forum for years to come.

Best Newcomer Of 2006

Eenuh

She has really established herself as a great poster in this place. I can see her being one of the greats in years to come.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Pedrocasilva.

Whenever this guy posts, I am always in awe. He chats a lot of numbers, but he speaks with such confidence (not arrogance) and so you just have to listen.

Funniest Member Of 2006

Katie

She deserves her own tv show, purely because she can make anything funny. Like, eating a biscuit, or using a laptop!

Solitanze (fred)

Nothing needs to be said. I still like him, but he's so damn negative.

Spammer Of The Year

Caris

He's such a spam-artist, but most of the time he is alright. Sometimes, I do need to clampdown on him, but he likes it. ;)

Most Missed User Of The Year

Johelian

Cmaaaaan. Post more, damn you.

User With The Best Sigs Of The Year

Fresh

User With The Best Avatars Of The Year

Fresh, the sequel

If You Were Stuck In A Lift With An N-Eer ........ Who Would You Most Like It To Be

ViPeR

We'd just shout out Arnie quotes. Never gets boring.

The Taciturn Award (this award goes to the user who doesn't post much, but when they do, it really is a post worth waiting for.)

Pedrocasilva

I don't think he's a really avid poster, but my god isnt it amazing when he does.

The User Who Spends Most Of His/Her Entire Life On Here

Jordan

He's never gonna leave either, despite what he thinks. :heh:

E32006

Great time, especially being part of the staff who were organising/preparing the forum for it. Awesome.

The N-Europe 2006 Award For Personality Of The Year

The3rdChildren

Many great battles, but I like this guy. (hehe, see what I did there?) Good taste in films, good to talk to in the twilight princess thread.

Best User Ever

Eveeer?

Athriller

It's a shame he doesn't post much anymore. Come back!

Last, but not least:

The N-Europe 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award: Who makes this forum what it is today?

Really, really tough award.

Jordan

He's the embodiment of N-E. :heh:

Been here for years, will be here for many years. The good times, the bad times, the awesome times, he's going to be in the thick of it. And he bluddy better be, too.

My votes :D

The 2006 N-Europe Member Of The Year

Fierce_LiNk

Im glad I hired you as an Admin. It's made my life on here a lot easier ;) but this year you have made the forums and thus the member of the year.

Flaight

Simply for The meaningless post of the day thread :)

Best Mod Of The Year

All the Mods do a good job but im gonna go for Hero of Time. He was a late member of the mod team but has settled in very well and does a very good job.

Best Admin Of The Year

Well both Flinky and Ashley are worthy of this but I will go with Ashley simply because he knows a hell of a lot more about Vbulletin than me and keeps the forums running.

Most Helpful Member Of The Year

Fierce_LiNk

Go to him with your problems...not me. hehe :heh:

Most Respected Member

Franklin (Mokong X-C)

Well aside from me of course being here forever so has Franklin. We have been here for the same amount of time and I respect him a lot and he does a hell of a lot for the site.

Best Newcomer Of 2006

Eenuh

Although most of her posts are in the meaningless thread she has turned into a great member of the forums.

Ashley. He'll answer anything ;)

Funniest Member Of 2006

Eevil

His posts crack me up.

Solitanze

Spammer Of The Year

Caris

Most Missed User Of The Year

Johelian

Where for art thou ?

User With The Best Sigs Of The Year

Redshell

He always has good sigs

User With The Best Avatars Of The Year

Redshell

Again he always has well designed avatars.

If You Were Stuck In A Lift With An N-Eer ........ Who Would You Most Like It To Be

Fierce_LiNk

We could chat about hollyoaks and make man love :bouncy:

The Taciturn Award (this award goes to the user who doesn't post much, but when they do, it really is a post worth waiting for.)

Bowser57.

Doesnt post that much anymore but when he does they are very whitty/sarcastic and funny.

The User Who Spends Most Of His/Her Entire Life On Here

Jordan.

Most of us come here everyday and post everyday but this guy is here every hour of every day ;)

There are many moments that come to mind, E32006 etc but one thread that I loved was Dabookerman's get the stickman to the other side. Was awesome seeing what some of you come up with.

The N-Europe 2006 Award For Personality Of The Year

Jordan

He has had so many ups and downs throughout the year and I have had many battles with him, but without Jordan the forum would be missing something.

Best User Ever

Master Tim

Although he doesnt post anymore, he is still by far the best user ever for starting all of this.

Ashley.

Simple. Without him the forum wouldnt be here.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!