N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The film reminds me of that one with cameron diaz, with a box and a button that killed someone for 1 million dollars.

The Box is diabolical, I hated it! lol.

One of my favourite movies is being pointlessly remade. I'm not sure what to make of this yet but it's still pointless and I honestly think the original will be better! This might be good but the original will always win!

The Box is diabolical, I hated it! lol.

The Box is stunning, I loved it!

But seriously, I liked it. It's so enjoyably nostalgic for those old tv shows like the Twilight Zone. I loved the whole tone. I need to watch it again.

The Box is stunning, I loved it!

But seriously, I liked it. It's so enjoyably nostalgic for those old tv shows like the Twilight Zone. I loved the whole tone. I need to watch it again.

The Box became rubbish for me as soon as she pressed it and all the freaky stuff happened. I did get the movie but I thought that there were some scenes that was too much and dragged on. I did, however, like the whole 70s feel and I thought the acting was good as well. But I felt the episode worked better than the movie (although the acting in that episode was cheesy.)

Edited by Animal

I also loved Southland Tales (by the same guy), and that's one I'm fairly sure 70% of people hated/disregarded. It just takes (or took me anyway) a couple of go throughs. That's really awesome.

Box was more just a love letter to Twilight Zone kinda things, but I liked it. It wasn't as good as Donnie Darko (by the same guy too), but still.

I also loved Southland Tales (by the same guy), and that's one I'm fairly sure 70% of people hated/disregarded. It just takes (or took me anyway) a couple of go throughs. That's really awesome.

Box was more just a love letter to Twilight Zone kinda things, but I liked it. It wasn't as good as Donnie Darko (by the same guy too), but still.

I still need to see Southland Tales (I'm quite shocked I haven't yet since Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in it) but I loved Donnie Darko. I thought Frank Langella was great in The Box though.

They're back! Seltzer and Friedburg are back and this time, they're spoofing Twilight and the movie is called "Vampires Suck"...I knew this would happen at some point...THEY CAN'T MAKE A MOVIE THAT'S FUNNY! WHY CARRY ON MAKING MOVIES???? Although, shamefully, I did kinda do a little "heh" at one scene in the trailer...

.....Ken Jeong is in it though! Surely he might be able to get ONE chuckle from the audience...

Edited by Animal

They're back! Seltzer and Friedburg are back and this time, they're spoofing Twilight and the movie is called "Vampires Suck"...I knew this would happen at some point...THEY CAN'T MAKE A MOVIE THAT'S FUNNY! WHY CARRY ON MAKING MOVIES???? Although, shamefully, I did kinda do a little "heh" at one scene in the trailer...

.....Ken Jeong is in it though! Surely he might be able to get ONE chuckle from the audience...

Must admit I chuckled, whilst taking the piss out of twilight it's retaining far too much of its shitness for me to want to watch it.

The problem with these spoof movies is that by narrowly mocking a specific type of movie, the people who normally love those types of movie (especially twilight fans) will just be all offended and think it's shit, while the people who hate twilight won't get the stupid references.

I sorta did a 2 second laugh at two things in that trailer but I think that Twilight haters will love it purely because they're taking the piss out of Twilight. I think they've probably shown the best bits though. Also, I do like how the characters have shown the character traits in Twilight such as Bella constantly biting her lip (which annoyed the hell out of me when watching the movies).

...I'm going to give this a chance methinks...I'm kind of curious how this would turn out because, as ReZ said, it's better than Disaster Movie and all the other shit they did. Also, after Disaster Movie, the only way is up...right?

Also Chelsea from That's So Raven! :heart:

Edited by Animal

One of my favourite movies is being pointlessly remade. I'm not sure what to make of this yet but it's still pointless and I honestly think the original will be better! This might be good but the original will always win!

I looks like they are trying to sell this out as some horror themed action film....

Gonna go "meh" on it, might see it when it comes out, or just watch the original for the umpteenth time.

By the looks of the trailer it takes the piss out of Twilight fans more than the film itself and unfortunately its such a part of the zeitgeist you'll know the gist anyway.

Least they got Gaga's face right.

Spy Hard - Good

Scary Movie - Good

Date Movie - Crap

Epic Movie - ???

Meet the Spartans - Very crap

Disaster Movie - ???

If you thought Meet The Spartans was very crap, don't watch Disaster Movie or Epic Movie.

Also, I've just shown two of my friends who are massive Twilight fans and they adored the trailer so there actually MIGHT be a chance Twilight fans may actually like this. I think it's so-so, it looks like effort and thought has actually been put into the movie this time...I still find the Lady Gaga part a little random but as Ashley said, they got her right. I need to see a little more but I think I will give this a go when it's released...

If you thought Meet The Spartans was very crap, don't watch Disaster Movie or Epic Movie.

Ive only watched the 10 mins of the end of MTS and Epic Movie trailer was odd because it was parody of movies that were even out yet at that time.

Ive only watched the 10 mins of the end of MTS and Epic Movie trailer was odd because it was parody of movies that were even out yet at that time.

Disaster Movie was the same. Half of the movies it parodied weren't even released at the time until six months later so some people didn't even get it.