Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit that's exciting Dante! Any more info about it anywhere? I fucking loved reboot when it was on citv, and then watched them all again on youtube not too long ago.

Only that Rainmaker Entertainment is formerly Mainframe Entertainment, Inc.

As Rainmaker they made the CG for 50 Cent BITS, WET,Prototype,GhostBusters, Transformers and SplinterCell Conviction.

OMG! ReBoot! I own the PlayStation game to this! I also loved the series when I was a kid.

I've just watched the whole series on YouTube, too! :) Looks like they're taking it in a new direction - stylistically, anyway. I'm hyped for this! :D

They're on YouTube? thanks for telling me :)

OMG! ReBoot! I own the PlayStation game to this! I also loved the series when I was a kid.

Yeah I found that the best way of finding them was to look up a list of episodes on wikipedia then search for the name of the episode on youtube. There are a few users that have a few series in their videos, although I don't know if they're still there. I may be subscribed to some of them, I don't remember

They've all been uploaded by a user known as y2ktm2. They're all listed in the format Reboot [season]x[episode] pt. [part], e.g. Reboot 2x05 pt. 2 for the second part of episode 5 of season 2 (each episode is divided into 3 parts).

• 4 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!