Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it invoked the same feeling in me. Thank god the boss was cool otherwise I probably would have snapped the game disk in half.

it was so big in a bad way, and those ooccoos were DA JOKES!

The boss was pretty 'ard though, so I'll forgive it. What I don't understand about this game is after the Water Temple, when you meet Zant. He turns the environment back into twilight, but when you return to the actual game, it isn't bathed in twilight. wtf?

Meh, I think the spirit pokemon person turned it back normally again. Makes me wonder why he didn't just do that the first time.

I could've sworn Zant had killed him at the start of the cut scene.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who found the Sky Temple hard. Just when you think you've got somewhere Boom! bridge gets taken out. Then you think, "where the hell do I go?" only to realise you didn't look at things from a slightly obscure angle and carry on thinking that you are a complete tool bag. Hard temple but I'm glad I did it without any help.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who found the Sky Temple hard. Just when you think you've got somewhere Boom! bridge gets taken out. Then you think, "where the hell do I go?" only to realise you didn't look at things from a slightly obscure angle and carry on thinking that you are a complete tool bag. Hard temple but I'm glad I did it without any help.

In the sequel, Nintendo should include the option to put massive arrows pointing to where you should go.

Nah just 'sent him away' for a few seconds. He/it was there at the end of the game during the battle with Ganon.

Yeah, when he was united with Zelda.

Still, great game. even if everyone else is putting it down, I think it's the best thing ninty have ever done. My favourite game of all time. Well, that is until Brawl arrives.

I have to say, I disagree. I've never had th privelege of playing MM, but OOT and WW it beats. Like this: TP>WW>OOT

Agreed with you here, and if you had played MM, you would have come to the following result:

TP>WW>OOT>MM

Majora's Mask is Ocarina of Time + exciting new gameplay and wonderfull story wich immerses you in the world more than any other Zelda-game. Really, the most wonderfull experience of Zelda ever has been Majora's Mask. Sadly, the only bad thing is the Big Boss Battle with Majora's Mask itself...

Agreed with you here, and if you had played MM, you would have come to the following result:

TP>WW>OOT>MM

Majora's Mask is Ocarina of Time + exciting new gameplay and wonderfull story wich immerses you in the world more than any other Zelda-game. Really, the most wonderfull experience of Zelda ever has been Majora's Mask. Sadly, the only bad thing is the Big Boss Battle with Majora's Mask itself...

So shouldn't that be TP<WW<OOT<MM?

Well for me it's Ocarina > any else ever.

No other game has ever moved me in the way Ocarina of Time did, in fact if I had never played it I'd probably be a very different person compared to the one I am today.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!