Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggest A Thread

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I've been at Uni today. Been a bit busy. Am back now.

I know it's been mentioned in hardware discussion, but what about a "Wii Remote on PC" thread?

Half-Life 2 on Remote (no pointer compatibility)

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/07/todays-hottest-game-video-wiimote-control-half-life-2/

Remote as mouse pointer:

I think it would be good if we could open it up to things other than just HL2. Maybe "other uses for the wiimote"?

how about a locked sticky that an admin posts in when ever theres a wii system update.

or just one that isn't locked that anyone can use.

Ok, so a thread that people can post in everytime an update is available? Sounds good to me.

Can we have thread to discuss the Wii shortages hitting Norway, Portugal and probably the rest of Europe too?

Yes, i'll make it now.

don't forget my thread "YOUR WOW WII MOMENTS" for people to post about when the wiimote clicks for them, when they have that divine moment and truly feel that they have entered the revolution!

It's already been made, my hard rocking amigo!

Hero-of-Time has been a really sweety. He's been busting his guts out to make sure that there's enough threads tomorrow. :)

Actually, we've pretty much created every thread off that list. I think there's only 1 or 2 that haven't been made yet. But, i'll take care of those.

Then, it's simply just a case of moving them into here. :D

It's already been made, my hard rocking amigo!

Hero-of-Time has been a really sweety. He's been busting his guts out to make sure that there's enough threads tomorrow. :)

Actually, we've pretty much created every thread off that list. I think there's only 1 or 2 that haven't been made yet. But, i'll take care of those.

Then, it's simply just a case of moving them into here. :D

Where is it?! is it under a different name I can't seem to find it.

i have a sugestion (sorry v bad spelling day today so upset i didnt get my wii:cry: )

a thread about bringing the whole family together. I have seen a few people mention how their family are getting into the wii and for the first time in about 10 years i heard my mum say "are you getting oe of those it looks like good fun." the last time i heard that was when i had my nintendo scope for my snes and i couldn't get a go as familly wouldn't stop playing it. she also said that the whole family should get a ds that way we could play games and the looser does the washing up hehe

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!