NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

Sweet. There's a tiger cat in the top right corner of the first pic. Must own game.

This game is really starting to raise up my most wanted list now. The style is awesome, and it seems like one of those awesome Japanese games where they don't put a limit on the creative expression given to the developers.

Gonna be awesome.

This game keeps getting better and better with every further detail I see. I think when it's finally released it will be made of pure win and awesome. :D

I love the pro-wrestling angle. The moves look sweet! Developers must be big Puroresu fans. :)

wonder if the guys working on this also worked on the King of coliseum or Fire Pro Wrestling games.

cancelled my wii fit pre order as I would rather get this next month.

This game keeps getting better and better with every further detail I see. I think when it's finally released it will be made of pure win and awesome. :D

No, by then everything that would have been pure win and awesome has been leaked on the internet.

No, by then everything that would have been pure win and awesome has been leaked on the internet.

That's true but apart from the screenshots I avoid details about the game at all, so it's not spoiled too much.

One to look forward to in early 08 isn't it? Still looks extremely cool and stylish!

Best goodies ever!!

85443441820071124095649.jpg

And other pictures from a japanese No More Heroes event:

125982627820071124095533.jpg

43320770520071124095550.jpg

87502866020071124095604.jpg

162180183420071124095619.jpg

78010643120071124095634.jpg

A new assassin with a huge razor: characters are getting better and better.

Seeing the fake advert for the mechas toys (and anime t-shirts) makes me want mechas battles in this game... and it's completely possible knowing Suda51.

First review is in from Famitsu

No More Heroes 9,8,8,9

Very respectable score indeed.

Good stuff. If someone finds a breakdown of the review would they please post them.

If I enjoy this as much as killer7 then we're in business :heh: ..I think it's looking pretty good and although I've sort of lost my initial excitement, I'm still looking forward to it..

Those are good Famitsu scores!

Good stuff. If someone finds a breakdown of the review would they please post them.

Most Famitsu reviews themselves aren't usually very worthwhile. It's 4 tiny separate reviews in columns of text that are like no more than 100-200 words, which usually end up sounding more like a preview than review.

Most Famitsu reviews themselves aren't usually very worthwhile. It's 4 tiny separate reviews in columns of text that are like no more than 100-200 words, which usually end up sounding more like a preview than review.

Which is more than enough, unless reading about people playing a game instead of you is what you enjoy.

True, I had to get used to it at first. Actually, I think that system is pretty good, especially since it's a weekly magazine, so most likely, they've been covering the game for several weeks, if not months. All the details are known to the readers, why repeat it?

With Meta_Omega and IMJ here. I've seen how Famitsu does it before and if anything I prefer it to our system. Plus I need any info on this game to keep me going. I NEED IT!!!

Really good intro!

Travis casually whistling the theme tune before the games even begun is cool,

and a smart mention of the Wii remote to connect you with the game.