N-Europe

Game deal

DiemetriX

Grr just wrote a long post.

Basically was summarising that I expect a £200 Wii bundle of a Wii + a full price game. It's a nice round number.. I know they don't have to do it, but publishers might strike a deal with GAME.

Zelda is gonna swamp Sega and Ubisoft, it's in their interest to cut a price of a few of their games to compete.

Wii = £180, so they would be getting £20 for the game. Most people would not turn that down.

I'm thinking Ubisoft and Sega should be the ones to make the first move otherwise they won't make the charts.

GAME has such a huge market share (60%+) that if a publisher makes a deal like this like the Lego Star Wars 2 for £20 deal this week then they can shift a lot more games.

£200 for a Wii + Rayman? Yes please!

Oh my god, that is AWESOME. So this is gonna be in Spiderman? For sure? Awesome. So I can get Zelda, Wii Play and SMB:BB and only have to pay for two?

Sweeeet. I'm liking the GAME takeover more and more. Oh, and on a side note, I heard you're hearing your stock allocations this week, that true?

Game will never give away a full price game!! Best you'll get are some 3rd party accessories chucked in.. usually something you don't want. If they did do buy 2 get 1 free it would be on all the crap games no one in their right mind ever buys...

Game will never give away a full price game!! Best you'll get are some 3rd party accessories chucked in.. usually something you don't want. If they did do buy 2 get 1 free it would be on all the crap games no one in their right mind ever buys...
You know what Dicky bird says. If the price is right.

Oh my god, that is AWESOME. So this is gonna be in Spiderman? For sure? Awesome. So I can get Zelda, Wii Play and SMB:BB and only have to pay for two?

Sweeeet. I'm liking the GAME takeover more and more. Oh, and on a side note, I heard you're hearing your stock allocations this week, that true?

Thats what I'w heard. If it's true or not I can't really say. I'll tell you when i know.