NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Decalgirl now have Wii skins

Decalgirl are now selling Wii skins.

Information.

Our Wii skin is made from the best materials - thin enough to cover both sides and still fit in the OEM stand, but thick enough to protect from scratches. The full-color, high-res "Revolution"" design won't fade, smudge, smear, or leave any nasty residue when removed.

Some skins:

wii-revolution-350.jpg

wii-digiwcamo-350.jpg

wii-amoebic-350.jpg

I may buy the nes one.. Not sure jet. Don't wanan ruin my sexy white Wii... I'll probably order just to see how they look IRL.

I mgiht buy one later on in the Wii's life. They say they don't leave any marks when removed so..

I have that path to the stars one on my ds, its quite nice, but I think that for some of their skins they would stand out more with darker colours.

Not sure about any of the three you posted...really.

I'll stick with white for now!

Love to create my own one though...that would be cool.

You would have thought they'd make a Black Wii skin, since thats how the Wii was originally going to look like, and many people liked tha design.

Me want Pikachu N64 skin!

I dont want to defoul my Wii with these pieces of plastic (no offence to those who make it, great idea *thumbs up*

They look nice but I think i'll keep my Wii plain white for now.

I don't want to change the appearance of my Wii :)

You guys should check out the actually site. They have over 200 skins for you to choose from, all of which are better than the three posted above (except for the NES skin).

Seriously, check it out. They look cool as shit!

wii-nisshoki-350.jpg

You guys should check out the actually site. They have over 200 skins for you to choose from, all of which are better than the three posted above (except for the NES skin).

Seriously, check it out. They look cool as shit!

wii-nisshoki-350.jpg

Your right, there cool!

I like the dollars one and the thunder one! and quite alot of them...but i'm still leaving my Wii white!

I was talking to Mokong about these. How do you guys actually fit them onto the console? Do they just 'stick' on , or is there some dismanteling to do?

They have adhesive backing and you literally just peel it off the sheet and stick it on there carefully... somewhat similar to that N64 Magazine Ocarina of Time console kit from way back.

They have adhesive backing and you literally just peel it off the sheet and stick it on there carefully... somewhat similar to that N64 Magazine Ocarina of Time console kit from way back.

Alright, nice one.

Are they easy to take off the console, if you ever want to replace them? Or if you just get sick of them.

Ah, the memories.. My N64 was always so much sexier than all my friends' ones :)

Also, I'm so tempted to buy this one:

wii-dharma-350.jpg

I think I'll wait and see some real pics to see how well they look though.

If they are as clean cut as the CG mock ups I'll be buying one.

I just don't want big 2mm white stripes around each edge of the graphic.

The Japanese rising sun one looks like a winner to me.

I'd only be willing to pay £5 though, and they're £8 before shipping.

I have to admit they do look brilliant but I bet they're a real bugger to put on properly.. and prob don't look as good in real life.

Sign in to follow this