Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Reviews Thread

flameboy

The promise was this was to be the best Zelda game ever made. So far it doesn't appear to be the case, i'll make my ultimate judgement upon completing the game as to whether Nintendo have misled and deceived or not.

I'd very much like to be able to do that, i'll look into it and see if its possible to make a review that can be classified as an "editorial review"...

Hang on, reviews have been calling it the best Zelda game ever made. Think about that.

The score is not important. It's what is said during the review.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The promise was this was to be the best Zelda game ever made. So far it doesn't appear to be the case, i'll make my ultimate judgement upon completing the game as to whether Nintendo have misled and deceived or not.

I'd very much like to be able to do that, i'll look into it and see if its possible to make a review that can be classified as an "editorial review"...

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! Nintendo didn't promised shit about it being Top10 in Game Ranking or anything else!! IT'S STILL THE BEST ZELDA GAME TO EVERYONE THAT MATTERS!! SOMEBODY STOP ME I'M GONNA KILL THIS DUDE!!!

SHUT UP!!!

Just don't read the scores, then you'll have nothing to worry about. Look at the state societys in, can you really take all these gaming journalists seriously? Just enjoy the game, its just a number, every single reviewer could give this game 10/10, it doesn't mean its a better game, its just a number. Judge the game based on your own personal experiences and emotions as you play it.

Will you crack it?

No unfortunately... Was a little disappointed, but wearing off, as these 8/10 scores are becoming quite common, they aren't really much of a surpise so, i'm actually starting to accept them...

I'm sure that Solitanze is Oot fanboy.

I.E find reasons to make sure that new zelda games are no better than oot.

You could say that I am, played the game, really enjoyed it. Number 1 with average ratio, speaks for itself really...

No unfortunately... Was a little disapPointed, but wearing off, as these 8/10 scores are becoming quite common, they aren't realLy much of a surpisE so, i'm Actually Starting to accEpt them...

You coulD say that I am, played the game, really Enjoyed it. Number 1 with average ratio, speaks for itself really...

DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!! It's 4 out of 41!! IT DOESNT SPEAK FOR ITSELF!!!

Seriously solitaise, aren't you ever scared that one day you'll wake up old and haggred and suddenly realise that your whole life has been frittered away on an endless binge of review scores and bitter complaining about the opinion of others?

Anyway, Madden has been doing surprisingly well. Top of my list now.

You know, even though I'm a Pokémon Site, my site gets more hits than 90% of the ones listed on gamerankigs that have reviewed it. Maybe I should write a review and give it like 100 :p

Give it 1 out of 100, and put solitanze out of his misery.

I'm more interested if Galaxy outdoes 64.

It has the potential to, fresh ideas.. new setting with classic themes.. stars, coins, Bowser.. Peach and bosses.

Each planet has it's own physics.. the controller can aid really new and thought provoking puzzles and it has a really disorientating feel to it running around upside-down. It feels like a new dimension again.

Mario 64 pioneered 3D sure.. but Galaxy ain't gonna go down without a fight.

For me the Zelda debate is over.. Twilight Princess is the best Zelda yet, especially for kids and newbies, but not the biggest leap in the series' history.

I'm more interested if Galaxy outdoes 64.

It has the potential to, fresh ideas.. new setting with classic themes.. stars, coins, Bowser.. Peach and bosses.

Each planet has it's own physics.. the controller can aid really new and thought provoking puzzles and it has a really disorientating feel to it running around upside-down. It feels like a new dimension again.

Mario 64 pioneered 3D sure.. but Galaxy ain't gonna go down without a fight.

For me the Zelda debate is over.. Twilight Princess is the best Zelda yet, especially for kids and newbies, but not the biggest leap in the series' history.

it's intersting that mario mario galaxy seems to have so much to prove.... arguably it's doing a lot more original things with the game than zelda has... not that i think there is a single thing wrong with zelda, before i get flamed to death. But it's weird people don;t seem to see it as being innovative.

Modern games get much more reviews (RE4 got over 100 while Zelda Ocarina of Time trails with 30) the industry has expanded with the internet.

There is a more diverse ecosystem for reviews.

As a result reviews will vary more so.

As tastes vary the more people who review the lower the score will be statistically speaking.

As many consider it a 10 game.. if 30 people say it's a 8/9 game it will get knocked off.. these opinions weren't accepted 10 years ago but now if you have a following you can have a review.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!