NEurope
flameboy

The Reviews Thread

GameSpot clearly don't know what they're talking about. At all.

Anyhow, what do people think - I have to choose between COD3 & Red Steel to compliment my WiiSports & Zelda that's coming...

Mario 64 got a 8 at GameSpot because the genre has not progressed at all since that game. Good to know they (almost) got something right.

GameSpot clearly don't know what they're talking about. At all.

Anyhow, what do people think - I have to choose between COD3 & Red Steel to compliment my WiiSports & Zelda that's coming...

I'm going for COD3 to be honest, totally put off by red steel now, may get it another time.

I've been really tempted by DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 recently, more so than any other third party launch period Wii game infact. I know it sounds pathetic but the fact that it's a sequel to a game I don't have puts me off buying it, I dislike buying ****2 or **** 4 when I haven't played the previous in the series. Even though it most likely doesn't matter, as there's most likely no major story, i still get put off.

Gamespot reviewing VC games is ridiculous.

Great score from Gametrailers, and I respect their reviews very much, but i really don't want to watch it :heh:

Wish I'd gone for Zelda instead of Red Steel. Ah well, I'll get Zelda off the lass for xmas.

Are there any spoilers in the audio of that gametrailers review? If there aren't I'll just listen to it instead of watching it :smile:

I've been really tempted by DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 recently, more so than any other third party launch period Wii game infact. I know it sounds pathetic but the fact that it's a sequel to a game I don't have puts me off buying it, I dislike buying ****2 or **** 4 when I haven't played the previous in the series. Even though it most likely doesn't matter, as there's most likely no major story, i still get put off.

Gamespot reviewing VC games is ridiculous.

You don't have to worry about the story because Tenkaichi 2 goes through the whole story from DBZ to GT, the previous game was just the same basically but slower and not as good.

You don't have to worry about the story because Tenkaichi 2 goes through the whole story from DBZ to GT, the previous game was just the same basically but slower and not as good.

I heard it's from DB to GT, at least according to IGN

Oh right, well I thought It was only from Z to GT cause I've not seen any pics of like the red ribbon army or little goku etc. Pretty good news though.

Are there any spoilers in the audio of that gametrailers review? If there aren't I'll just listen to it instead of watching it :smile:

A few. I'd stay away just to be safe. All you need to know is that they regarded it as one of the greatest games of all time.

Chris Moyles gave Zelda 0/10 yesterday.

He said even 2D games look better on his 360 than on the Wii.

He has a point I think.

LOL

He has a point I think.LOL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately its not an editorial review so it won't be appearing on gamerankings.com.

Otherwise I might've just had a nervous breakdown...

He has a point I think.

LOL

What a retard. I think a lot 16 Bit+ 2D games look better than loads of 3D games.

I also think WW looks better than a lot of 360 games...That gives those 360 games -10/10 then, seeing as WW was on previous gen consoles:indeed:

I don't even know who the hell that guy is.

Lucky you. He's a right nobba.

Eh?

So the fuck what if 2D games are better on a 360 than a Wii?

Zelda is 3D

Oh, and 0/10?, For a Zelda? I bet his favorite game is GTA...

He has a point I think.LOL

he's a proper 360 fanboy he is always buming on about it and how great it is.

Eh?

So the fuck what if 2D games are better on a 360 than a Wii?

Zelda is 3D

Oh, and 0/10?, For a Zelda? I bet his favorite game is GTA...

Or FIFA :awesome:

He likes Table Tennis and Pro Evo/Fifa. Both reasonable choices, though Fifa is the better.

ChrisMoyles2.jpg

I think he's funny, at least on Radio 1 they've not got guests on trying to sell something. (My main problem with XFM and Virgin)

But yes, he's a bit of a 360 fanboy.