Media Markt Braga: From 13th to 17th December

Game Viana do Castelo: From 20th to 24th December

Rádio Popular Sintra: From 20th to 24th December

Toys’R’Us Cascais: From 20th to 24th December

Toys’R’Us Almada: From 27th to 30th December

Game Coimbra: From 27th to 30th December

Game Stage Parque Nascente: From 27th to 30th December

Source: http://gameover.sapo.pt/article.html?id=30504&platform=19

What bothers me is that it actually continues after the consoles launch in 8th December, I mean... there should be a demo-pod per store (at least the bigger ones) rendering this tour "useless".

Wow, that's amazing. Guess I should start going to Portuguese gaming sites. Even thou they're shit.

60% of people have chosen to try it over the 5% of people who said they either won't or probably won't try it.

TBH that means their marketing and hype has hit people into actively seeking the product (demo units, friends, purchases) that's good.

wiikioskuk.jpg

Check your local stores this weekend.. the UK is getting them rolled out now.

ooo Virgin in Manchester must have one by now! they had the official opening 3 days ago ish and even before that they had the space allocated to put the demo pod in-shall be going tomorrow to see . . .

It's been reported that there scores are in Games Master,dunno if it's true or not:

Zelda TP - 96%

Wii Sports - 80%

Super Monkey Ball - 86%

Red Steel - 79%

Rayman - 62%

Wii Play - 50%

I think Gamesmasters Wii:Play review was a tad harsh, considering it comes with a Wii-mote etc..of course i haven't played it yet, so can't really judge.

Rayman is slightly dissapointing as well. but they must have had their reasons....

Overall? I always keep a open-mind until i've played the game myself and if i'm interested in a game they dislike, i'll buy it anyway (I'm buying Wii:Play whatever they say) and make up my own opinion on it.

I have no doubt Zelda deserves that grade though! One thing which is always cropping up in my mind though is that Wind Wakers review score has beaten it a couple of times on certain sites and magazines....surely TP is better then Wind Waker? :wtf:

I have no doubt Zelda deserves that grade though! One thing which is always cropping up in my mind though is that Wind Wakers review score has beaten it a couple of times on certain sites and magazines....surely TP is better then Wind Waker? :wtf:

Keep these things in mind: it's a game that's in next gen console with last gen graphics (even though they're gorgeous) and some people can't handle change (wiimote), so they give it less. Heck, IGN said TP is the best Zelda ever and WW got more.

Just watched the 1up shows review of zelda and they basically say its one of the best games ever and easily game of the year!

This is despite the fact they moan about the graphics on an underpowered system like the Wii - I though these guys were professionals its Gamecube graphics.

Despite the graphical whining though they all agree Zelda rocks in a big way!

Heres the link to Link! lol : 1up show zelda review

IGN UK = IGN, but UK servers to make it seem like it is less international and corporate right?

It's the same content (says Wikipedia) but your ISP automatically routes you to IGN UK, IGN Australia, IGN US.. etc..

I think it's an actual review by UKanians. Don't get it why thou, would any country deserve a different score, is it based on cultural diferences?

Matt C gives it an 8 and Matt W gives it an 8.

I don't see the point of this really.

I really don't. Most United Kingdom residents who I know.. know Matt Casamassina by name.. They trust him and like to read his reviews.

Who the hell is Matt Wales? IGN UK is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

Also Wikipedia is wrong on this one.

edit. I've just worked it out.. Newscorp (Rupert Murdoch's empire) who owns IGN is totally into brainwashing kids.. it's why they bought MySpace and why they are so possesive of a lot of teen-centric content on Sky.

With release dates differing in Australia, America and the UK so much.. for Rupert to maximise his profits from the 3 respective websites he has split them up.

So he can sync certain things.. I've been seeing a lot of LOST IS NOW ON SKY ONE adverts on IGN lately. Another example of how Newscorp is brainwashing you with one product into buying another Newscorp product.

No doubt during the advert break for LOST there will be Times adverts and Simpsons boxsets.

It makes sense, it's good capitalism. But I'm gonna stop reading IGN UK on purpose.. I want Matt C.

It's routed from your ISP server's IP address.

You must have an ISP operatingf in Germany partially.

T-mobile for example stands for Telekomm mobile a german firm, but they operate in the UK.

erm... BT, don't really come more british than British Telecom.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y'>http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

^-- Two more reviews to go... TP vs SC.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp

^-- I might just create some phony accounts to boost Twilight Princesses voting average, see if it can knock off Resident Evil 4 off Number one spot.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y'>http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

^-- Two more reviews to go... TP vs SC.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp

^-- I might just create some phony accounts to boost Twilight Princesses voting average, see if it can knock off Resident Evil 4 off Number one spot.

Sierously man. You literally have mental issues. It really doesnt matter dont let it bug you.

Guest Stefkov

I dont think Ive ever bought a game based off its review score. I dont even know why i buy magazines. I never base my judgement on a game from their scores.

I just have to send my money thats why i buy them. Its a good read sometimes aswell.

with alot of reviews out now, (only UK mags we are waiting on NGamer.nRevolution,Games TM maybe come launch day, people could start putting their own mini reviews in here? then as and when other reviews start getting added we can still carry on talking about them?

I dont think Ive ever bought a game based off its review score. I dont even know why i buy magazines. I never base my judgement on a game from their scores.

I just have to send my money thats why i buy them. Its a good read sometimes aswell.

I don;t buy a game from review scores either, but I do expect those reviewers to give fair socres, and if I'm considering a game i will read reviews from a number of sources.