NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

New Simpsons Movie Trailer

i still have doubts.We all know this is likely to be the most succesful film of all time.I mean who ISNT going to see this whether it is bad or good?

i still have doubts.We all know this is likely to be the most succesful film of all time.I mean who ISNT going to see this whether it is bad or good?

I'm one of three people who will be boycotting it.

oh come on lets keep an open mind here.Im giving it the benifit of the doubt seen as it has the old writers there and nothing else.

oh come on lets keep an open mind here.Im giving it the benifit of the doubt seen as it has the old writers there and nothing else.

It's more that I'm not really a Simpsons fan anyway - I've never gone out of my way to watch it, and I'm not planning to, either.

It's more that I'm not really a Simpsons fan anyway - I've never gone out of my way to watch it, and I'm not planning to, either.

wow:shock: There arent many like you.most of us have been hucked on simpsons in our kid years

I'll hold out for some reviews. If they can go the full 1hr and 27mins without turning to a celebrity, they win a cookie.

Most films based on animated shows are normally great and even a step above their tv counterparts. E.g, South Park, Spongebob, Beavis & Butthead, um and some other I can't think of. So I do have hope in this one.

But I'm sure everyone would agree with me on this one...

Futurama Movie FTW.

Futurama Movie FTW.

Yea, can't wait for the Straight-To-DVD movie currently in prodution.

wow There arent many like you.most of us have been hucked on simpsons in our kid years

Hence the "one of three" statement.

I demand Zapp Brannigan makes an appearance, that guy is legendary.

If the subject of the film is really what we all believe to be, it seems inevitable, if not actually required by federal law.

some of you need to get a sense of humour

thought was funny looking forward to it more now

Sense of humour: agreeing with someone else what is and is not funny.

Also known as opinion.

It was poor at best.

I thought the "I forgot my line" preview from earlier in the year was funnier when he was wearing the SuperMan shirt.

It was interesting to see the use of the 'sort of 3d' futurama type animation, it's looking good!

It was very interesting that the first thing we see after Moe says "In 2D!" is a fucking huge 3D crane.

I really like the bunny bit in the beginning, the whole scene is just absurdly cute! I prefered the first trailer though but I thought they were both funny!

Haha, i laughed quite a few times in that trailer. Looks like it'll be a good movie.

Why release a trailer for an animated comedy that isn't even funny?

Why post in a thread about a trailer for an animated comedy that you don't even find funny?

I don't get how no one else laughed.

jump*whip*jump*whip*rest*whip*rest*whip*

I did! 'Now i know we've had a rough day, but i hope we can all get over...'

Sign in to follow this