Dan_Dare

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority is below 18.

but

The majority of forum members are kids.

Hmm, you may well be right. Despite my pedantry I'm no grammatical expert, and when I tried to look it up online I found all sorts of very complicated arguments I didn't understand. I'll certainly agree it sounds better with 'are' than 'is'. So I stand corrected.

And don't forget the intellectual advantage :heh: . Honestly though, for the most part this forum is pretty mature. I feel so old knowing that at just 20 I'm in the oldest 13% of the forums! Still, I know I won't feel old until I finish uni and get a proper job. I've already started saying "back in my day"... :red:

I'll soon be 21. I think that I first joined C-E in 2001 before the cube was launched. And as much I'd like to deny it now, I was a fanboy... I wasn't really active back then. But I posted a few times. This forum was a bit of on/off thing because I had dial-up.

Hmm, you may well be right. Despite my pedantry I'm no grammatical expert, and when I tried to look it up online I found all sorts of very complicated arguments I didn't understand. I'll certainly agree it sounds better with 'are' than 'is'. So I stand corrected.

It's me you should be apologizing to, and just remember one thing. Don't question your elders.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!